Adopt a Stripper

Coronavirus hurting sex SC

I’m willing to take in a couple of strippers, I’m just that kind of guy! I see a hole and I am willing to step up and fill it, maybe 2 or 3.

Taking applications, pictures are a must! Must fit the rule of 100. Breathing through you ears a plus. Should willing to play well with other adoptees. PM me for more information.

Female strippers only! I’d ask that you be honest....real honest (not stripper honest)
You should make business cards and hand them out at the club. Bet it becomes a hit
I’ve thought the same. You just don’t want to bring home more than you bargain for.
Hey, I can probably adopt one or maybe two for the short term. Need to work out what the screening and interview requirements are, though. Think of it as a "rescue shelter" project.
I’m happy to help with the Latina’s. If you can’t handle extremely rapid bi-polar, manic/depressive, chasing you with a knife and then screwing your brains out five minutes later better let me do it. I’m use to it. They can get a little feisty.
Careful what you ask for - strippers are the definition of the "danger zone" in the hot-crazy matrix.
Careful what you ask for - strippers are the definition of the "danger zone" in the hot-crazy matrix. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yeah man. What he said.

Always remember behind every hot piece of fat young ass is...
  • an ex who is in prison for pistol whipping their mother
  • a few kids from multiple fathers
  • a couple legal and financial issues
  • a number of "daddies" that she goes to when she needs "help"
  • at least one botched augmentation
  • more than one dumb ass tattoo with truly disheartening backstories
  • one degree of separation from severe drug or alcohol abuse
  • years of consistent shitty decision making
  • daddy issues
  • mommy issues
  • and a partridge in a pear tree
  • Go4it
  • 03-15-2020, 11:57 PM
Danger zone and hot-crazy matrix. I had forgotten about that. thought I saved it but can't find it. Do you still have a link to that vid?
Danger zone and hot-crazy matrix. I had forgotten about that. thought I saved it but can't find it. Do you still have a link to that vid? Originally Posted by Go4it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=incSwssUyp4

I think I've watched this more than Jenna Haze's "Best cum swallows"
I'd prefer the foster home approach. A toe in the water with an option to return.
I'd prefer the foster home approach. A toe in the water with an option to return. Originally Posted by Winston Smith
Even better, but I fostered two dogs and ended up adopting both. Now they didn’t bring all those problems.
I understand the concerns but if Shayla or Claudia from BDD want to be adopted, I'm "all in"

I’m willing to take in a couple of strippers, I’m just that kind of guy! I see a hole and I am willing to step up and fill it, maybe 2 or 3.

Taking applications, pictures are a must! Must fit the rule of 100. Breathing through you ears a plus. Should willing to play well with other adoptees. PM me for more information.

Female strippers only! I’d ask that you be honest....real honest (not stripper honest) Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
I've already sent money to 4 different ones - I hope they remember they owe me!

Female strippers only! I’d ask that you be honest....real honest (not stripper honest) Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer

I know this isn’t the place for it but since we’re pretty much at a standstill right now... what is the rule of 100?
I know this isn’t the place for it but since we’re pretty much at a standstill right now... what is the rule of 100? Originally Posted by Prawnstar7

When you add up her measurements, the total is less than 100