Bucks Wild - Dallas Re-Opens TOMORROW (Tuesday 05/19/2020)...

It is Super Tuesday... Who is going?
I heard bucks wild ftw is doing it tomorrow. I don't think bucks wild Dallas is opened yet.
  • mb60
  • 05-18-2020, 05:43 PM
So my understanding strip clubs can open May 22nd ?
Per Gov. Abbott. strip clubs can LEGALLY open at 25% capacity starting this Friday, but no dancing is allowed. Buck's Wild is allowed to open up before then because their lawyer argued that BWFW wants to be considered a restaurant so it can pay it's employees. But can do so only under the condition all employees remain clothed, so there were be no topless, bottomless or fully nude entertainent, prohibiting any dancing.
Where did you see dancing is not allowed? The statement I saw said dancing was discouraged and I assume that was regarding crowded dance floors not the type of dancing we enjoy.
Where did you see dancing is not allowed? The statement I saw said dancing was discouraged and I assume that was regarding crowded dance floors not the type of dancing we enjoy. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Read this: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cour...irus-closures/
Looks like that “no dancing” is specific to BWFW wanting you open up “early”.
Fine don't believe me. It will be at least several months, if not longer or at all, that you are going to be able to legally get one on one contact dances. But, you go to a strip club and try to get dancers to give you a lapdance. The owners/managers are not going to get fined and have their license taken away because you want to get a lap dance. So, when you get thrown out on your ass and banned from the club, be sure to post about it.

Edit to add: I do not know what your big hang up is with dances, but this is the perfect time to ask about OTC as surely the dancers that show up are going to want some money.
  • mb60
  • 05-18-2020, 08:26 PM
I went last night May 16th to Bucks Wild Ft Worth. It was decent, byob, before 7pm $25 vip, $15 regular. $25 for set up. 4 stages going, girls and staff wearing masks, customers not. You could tip on stage but couldn’t touch (saw some rules breaking but no one said shit) I didn’t get dances but saw a lot of action for dances going on. Also saw some phone number exchanging so I’m sure our pro hobbyists here can figure it out. Good luck

Hmmm interesting as this guy reported Saturday night Bucks Wild Ft Worth.
Best source of information on clubs is their social media accounts.

Lodge will open on May 26th.

Bucks Cab Ft worth will open up Thursday midnight for 24 hour party
  • blank
  • 05-19-2020, 06:29 AM
I stopped by Bucks Wild yesterday around Noon. There was a slow trickle of regulars that tithe girls seemed to know. One of the girls told me they are operating as a bikini restaurant and I can confirm there was no topless dancing going on. For the $25 cover charge for VIP, I probably won’t be back until this rule changes, but it did include lunch.

The girls that were there ranged from a little chubby to hot. I had a dance from a cute little spinner, no clothes came off but she did allow touching and rubbed me over my pants.
What does $25 VIP mean for a bikini restaurant?
What does $25 VIP mean for a bikini restaurant? Originally Posted by Geccie
it means you got shorn like a Sheep if you paid.
That’s what I was thinking. I can’t imagine what would be worth that in a BYOB bikini bar with no touching.
Are you guys talking about Bucks Wild Fort Worth being open as a bikini restaurant? Bucks Wild Dallas is open as we speak. A manager confirms it's Super Tuesday ($20 cover) and dancers are on stage. But you can't touch them to tip. But but there are "socially distanced" dances going on in the back, he said. Forgot to ask if the dancers are dressed in bikinis. He did say employees are wearing masks but customers aren't. And they're limiting the room to 25 percent capacity.