URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Luna/635
Activities: Shower BBBJ MPFS CIP
Hair Length and Color: Brunette Mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She’s a tight little 110 pound spinner just the way I like them!
Recommendation: Yes
goddamn i gotta stop fucking this girl raw if everyone else is
Bareback is the only way to go bro!!
Bareback is the only way to go bro!! Originally Posted by Heartside
While it's great, I can't get past the risk of something uncurable. I wonder if the girls are on Prep or anything. How are they so comfortable with the risk?
While it's great, I can't get past the risk of something uncurable. I wonder if the girls are on Prep or anything. How are they so comfortable with the risk? Originally Posted by Twotongues
HIV/AIDS is mostly a disease for IV drug users and homosexuals.
It fells so much better!!!
Worth the risk for me!!
I like the tight spinner look. Really going for that criteria on my hobby searches. Thanks for sharing.
What’s the pin and how accurate are the pics? I’m always weary of these studio types because no pics are real and they always 40-50+
What’s the pin and how accurate are the pics? I’m always weary of these studio types because no pics are real and they always 40-50+ Originally Posted by Domfun87
Get screened by the studio and they will give you the pin number to their site.

And then if you search for other Pumpkin reviews on here, you shouldn't have any issue finding out how accurate the pics are.
I agree about the pics always showing a twenty something little hottie and that often not being the case. Thus the need for honest reviews like what I’ve tried to do here. I’m no fucking promoter. He’ll I’d rather all you other fucking horn dogs not be busy fucking her the next time I get the urge. Just trying to pay it forward. Pumpkin is legitimately under 30 and cute and tiny.
I agree about the pics always showing a twenty something little hottie and that often not being the case. Thus the need for honest reviews like what I’ve tried to do here. I’m no fucking promoter. He’ll I’d rather all you other fucking horn dogs not be busy fucking her the next time I get the urge. Just trying to pay it forward. Pumpkin is legitimately under 30 and cute and tiny. Originally Posted by papachubby
Also big fake boobs, offers bareback, speaks English. Honestly as long you aren't a weird little Indian dude it's easy to get a long with her.
Also big fake boobs, offers bareback, speaks English. Honestly as long you aren't a weird little Indian dude it's easy to get a long with her. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
You can’t go wrong with any of those attributes or service options.
Pumpkin loves to get her insides painted ��
BBFS with no extra cost?