Date: 8/14/24
Name: Ace
Phone: See Screening Protocols
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Carolton
State: Texas
Address: Discrete residential area
Activities: Mutual shower,BBBJ,DATY,MISH,ACG,Dogg y,Standing Mish, 45 minute appt
Hair Length and Color: long brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner (by definition); tiny, under 5', very pretty (IMOP), very fit and toned body, nice MM's.
Recommendation: Yes
Great Review!
Nice first review. I saw Ace today and had a very similar experience. She is tiny, not just petite. And very fit--washboard ab's, and flat tummies are important to me. As OP says, enhanced breasts, but proportionate to her small figure. Oral skills are excellent, lots of time spent with BBBJ DT + HJ combo. All positions available, BBFS, CIM finish. Personality is very pleasant. Not mucy English yet, but we did manage to communicate without the damn phone app. Likes Dallas and says she plans to stay awhile. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the review. I thought GL only have older girls. I'm glad to know they also have 20+ years old.
Thanks for the review.
On my way to get me some Ace now !
Thanks for the review!
On my way to get me some Ace now !
Thanks for the review! Originally Posted by Theblackone1

This might just be me, but I would not DATY anyone at GL after 11 AM...but you do you
This might just be me, but I would not DATY anyone at GL after 11 AM...but you do you Originally Posted by HenrySwanson

Hahaha.... thats why I always aim for the 10am. Im a morning person as it is.. but yes. LOL
I like being the last visit of the day.

The 9pm sometimes 10pm appt.

I don't get hurried out !

WALDT !!!!
Better watch out using common lines/acronyms/phrases... going to be called a promoter for it.