OWN A HARLEY?? LIKE TO RIDE ??

HELLO EVERYONE IM FROM SA,TX AND WILL BE IN UR NECK OF THE WOODS FROM FEB 1 TILL FEB 3 AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE HOBBIES IS TO GO FOR CRUISES ON HARLEYS WITH MY FRIENDS BUT WHILE IM HERE THOUGHT ID DROP IN ON A FEW LOCAL BIKER SPOTS AND MAYBE SEE IF ANYONE WOULD BE UP FOR HAVING A NIGHT OUT ON THE TOWN AND SHOWING ME HOW ATX DOES IT... ... IN SAN ANTONIO ALOT OF PEOPLE KNW ME AT THE LOCAL BIKER SPOTS .. IM EASY GOING FUNNY AND LOTS OF FUN ...

IF YOU DONT HAVE A BIKE COULD YOU RECOMMEND A FEW LOCAL SPOTS !!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

HUGS N KISSES,
UR SECRET LIL BIKER CHIC
LEXXXI DDS
  • S O B
  • 01-26-2012, 08:04 AM
You should already know. Sams Town Point. Unless you're looking for R U Bs.
sob ?? everytime i go to austin i usually go with friends and we just go to 6th and the warehouse district but im asking hun bc i havent done the biker thing there and there is only one biker bar i went to during ROT .. and it was on 6th with the dirty photo booth .. but pm me .. i dont get the last part of ur msg..

thanks hun
Sweet Lexxxi dd's
so i guess no one likes to ride ??? booo hooo!!!
Cindy's Hog Wild out east on 71 towards Bastrop and HardTails in Georgetown on I35 are 2 Biker hangouts/bars that still are pretty full even in January.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
HardTails in Georgetown had a pretty good crowd last night. It is not just a biker bar but a local hangout (read: an interesting mix of people!). If I were going to be in town I would make you an offer you would likely not refuse!
I have noticed that a lot of folks in the Austin area are wannabe scooter trash.

Just remember: 30 miles and $30k don't make you a biker!

G
"Just remember: 30 miles and $30k don't make you a biker!"
it doesn't......you mean they lied to me at the Harley Shop....
what about all my new tats?
when I grow up I want to be a real biker
Lmao. U two are too funny ..
  • onei
  • 05-04-2012, 02:27 PM

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
True! I've ridden my bike from Austin to Phoenix, Orlando, Kansas, up Pikes Peak, and to Branson, MO. I've ridden in the soaking rain, driving wind, dense fog and extreme heat. I rode all last winter when it was super cold. No weekend warrior here. But I don't own a Harley ... Mine's a custom VTX1800
  • Toyz
  • 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM
I ride but not a Harley...

G Originally Posted by Gentleman
Nice, you read the bartenders shirt.