What is GFE?

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know what GFE means to you.

It may be a little late in the game to be asking this. Over the years I have heard it described in so many different ways. I have always tried to have pleasant, natural feeling sessions. Is there more to it then that?

More importantly, is there an outfit I should wear? TY!

XOXO,
Morgan
Morgan, it's very difficult to describe in words. I suggest the best way to answer your question is for me to come demonstrate personally. No need to thank me. I'll be happy to do so free of charge. Always willing to help a young lady out.
The meaning Ive heard most about what a gfe is everything BB i'm not to sure if thats what it really meaning but whats so funny is most guys dont like a provider thats not gfe. I guess thats how it has to be now a days but i refuse to do it am I wrong for looking out for my health cause no matter whats going on you never know what others have as much as they say "Im clean!"
Most of time I need duct tape to keep my mouth shut! But this time I have duct tape on my fingers! Can't wait to see where this thread goes! LOL!
I had to struggle to keep it brief myself. Noone wants to know what came to my mind when I heard the term "Girlfriend Experience"!

Anyway, on the Tyra Banks Show, some providers said that GFE meant bb all the way. I never thought it meant that. It was described to me as "kissing.." and "...being nice". I am 100% down for both of those things. I am not down for the BBFS.
I had to struggle to keep it brief myself. Noone wants to know what came to my mind when I heard the term "Girlfriend Experience"!

Anyway, on the Tyra Banks Show, some providers said that GFE meant bb all the way. I never thought it meant that. It was described to me as "kissing.." and "...being nice". I am 100% down for both of those things. I am not down for the BBFS. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I have always thought of GFE is pretty much kissing whether LFK or DFK and BBBJ ONLY- I would never imagine it to mean BBFS- that's crazy and risky for both the provider and hobbyist. Funny thing- I had texted a girl who got a review on here and she informed me she GFE- however come to find out kissing was an extra 25 bucks- I declined because my definition of GFE includes Kissing- she viewed kissing as a fetish. I often ask providers what does there definition of GFE include before I make the deal. Good to see you back Morgan I saw you about 2 to 3 years ago for an outcall to Allen- you still look great.
I've heard it two ways, and I guess both could apply. GFE means you're friendly, affectionate, playful... how gentlemen would want a girlfriend to be behind closed doors. I also know that many define it with acronyms, the most common I've seen are DFK and BBBJ. I've never heard of GFE meaning BBFS, but I haven't been around very long.
to me it's a very clear line.....BBBJ and DFK. if it's only LFK and/or CBJ, then it's not GFE and should be priced accordingly. JMO.
to me it's a very clear line.....BBBJ and DFK. if it's only LFK and/or CBJ, then it's not GFE and should be priced accordingly. JMO. Originally Posted by Spaulding Smails
I agree with you and based on a recent review you just did you were not offered GFE from the provider that advertised as being GFE and PSE!
You'll get it just feel free to open up to your hobby friends and get to know them,not get them off and send them home.
  • snich
  • 05-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi everybody,

I'd like to know what GFE means to you.

It may be a little late in the game to be asking this. Over the years I have heard it described in so many different ways. I have always tried to have pleasant, natural feeling sessions. Is there more to it then that?

More importantly, is there an outfit I should wear? TY!

XOXO,
Morgan Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
GFE to me.

A room with the curtains drawn, soft music playing with a candle or some incense burning. She greets you at the door with a smile wearing a robe. You step inside and hug, she pecks you on the cheek. You ask each other how your day was. I usually bring flowers, a candle or some candy as a non threatening peace and friendship offering, especially with someone I have never seen before. I place the donation on her nightstand/table in her room.

Her room is warm and inviting, some art, nice covers/sheets. You can tell she likes to be comfortable and this room is not just for business. You continue to chat as you undress. I prefer to massage a lady and her to massage me so I bring some baby oil. I kiss all over a lady's body and a quick peck or two on the lips depending if she is comfortable with it. Some hugging and rubbing. Then we get on with it. I prefer DATY and cowgirl and she takes her time. She does not rush you or ask you are you done yet. She makes you feel unique.

As for you Morgan, you look good already.

Anyway, on the Tyra Banks Show, some providers said that GFE meant bb all the way. I never thought it meant that. It was described to me as "kissing.." and "...being nice". I am 100% down for both of those things. I am not down for the BBFS. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I wouldn't pay attention to the Tyra Banks show. Whatever was said there was said to shock people into watching.

GFE to me is less about services than it is about attitude. That being said, a GFE attitude leads to certain kinds of services. Behaving as if my equipment carries the black plague is definitely not GFE, but BBFS isn't GFE either -- its stupid, especially in the hobby.

Girlfriends don't turn their heads when you lean in to kiss them.
Girlfriends don't freak out and spit if a little pre-cum leaks out.
Girlfriends don't go down on you for 30 seconds and ask, "Are you ready yet?"
Girlfriends don't respond to text messages mid-BJ.
Girlfriends don't closely inspect your junk before handling it, even if they're in medical school.
Girlfriends don't refuse DATY.
Girlfriends don't remind you that after one-pop, you're done.
And I have never had a girlfriend who insisted on CBJ. Ever.
Amen enderwiggin. Tyra Banks and others like her are just a "shock jock" with video. I would not even consider bfs with someone I am paying to be with. I value my health too much and so should the provider. Having said that, I agree with your "don't" list.
Girlfriends don't closely inspect your junk before handling it, even if they're in medical school. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I agreed with everything you said except this one. Now, while I agree she should be tactful about it, perhaps even do it without you realizing that's what she is doing, I will always inspect. Some men forget to wash certain places, even if they did shower. Especially if he's uncircumcised. Some forget to pull back the skin and wash, and it can get a little raunchy. Also, some men will show up with a visible outbreak of something or other. I don't want to find that out after I've had my mouth on his member for 5 minutes already.

That being said, I doubt very many who have seen me knew that they were even inspected, unless of course there was a problem. Perhaps by "closely inspect" you meant something akin to a magnifying glass and surgical mask being involved. In that case, I agree it could be a mood killer. But, if it makes her feel comfy, to each their own I suppose.