Best providers for DATO/ass worship (me on her)?

Hi! Last time I put this out there it resulted in what I will say is my mongering high point, and I had the pleasure of worshipping the lovely Angelina Lacey And her voluptuous ass.. Her rates have increased and no more half hour sessions, putting a repeat beyond my means (Angelina is WELL worth it!!!I want to stress that!!! Just Beyond my means).
Hygiene is obviously super important for this, as is a nice lick-able starfish. I like a bubble butt, regardless of size it has to be bubbly.
And someone who offers a half hour rate so I won’t have to miss a car payment. Nichole (top provider/ your dream girl, etc) was on my bucket list for this but disappeared. Any suggestions?
Thanks!!!
Sin sin? I think she offers only hair but from what I hear she loves both and I don't think she will break the bank.
Hey babe...you're welcome to rim my starfish all night
Snood she has a great review posted and that sounds like a TASTY offer
Hey babe...you're welcome to rim my starfish all night Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Certainly tempting. I recall our time together very fondly.
the one that eat something that will make her ,,, errr I can't say it

I but I reported once one ate popcorn before I came over

I at DATY she farts, mmmmm as she planned mmmmm after years of repeating it was something ahhh new
the one that eat something that will make her ,,, errr I can't say it

I but I reported once one ate popcorn before I came over

I at DATY she farts, mmmmm as she planned mmmmm after years of repeating it was something ahhh new Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Offshore, I’ll pass on your experience lol. But to each their own!
Offshore, I’ll pass on your experience lol. But to each their own! Originally Posted by Snood273
don't blame ya on that

it was different, but she never did it again "whew"
VanessaDDD, you're tooooo much!