Incall - Hotel vs Private Home

So this is mainly a question for the guys. I have been asked when I would be getting a steady incall location closer to the city. My current location is about 10 min SE of the grandview triangle and is my personal home.

The question becomes would you rather go visit a hotel that has been rented out for a day or week or whatever or would you rather go visit a girl at her personal home where it may be lived in but is a little more cozy and comfortable but happens to be a little further away?
I think it really depends on the hotel. Some are seedy and gross, some are unsafe. Some are really expensive, and some are not "hooker" friendly. I prefer a home, but also know that too much traffic can bring attention to the girls place and could become dangerous for her and maybe the guys that visit.
I think a good hotel is better for the provider. You don't want total strangers knowing where you live. Well established regulars are probably OK, but with first encounters I would recommend a hotel visit.
I don't care where we go I just want to meet you
Yes, I have considered the implications with traffic and with people knowing where I live at. I appreciate the concern.

I just wondered how many guys actually preferred which one.
I've only met a couple of providers that worked out of their home, but have always felt more comfortable meeting them there as opposed to a hotel.
I work out of my home babe and so far so good been doing it for a year and some months now. However I have lived at my location for almost 12 years and know my neighbors really well, but they don't know the nature of my business, because I off set it by having females stop by every now and again so it don't look so fishy.
I don't ever let my guard down though and always stay on top of my traffic flow... It's a must that in this business not to be greedy, because that's when you get caught slipping.
Again this is only my opinion and many of my clients that I have seen can vouch for the ways I have made their safety and comfort first on my priority list.
Play safe girl if they really want to see you they will come to you and remember you can't see everyone that wants to see you in one day.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Keys: clean, safe, comfortable, good location, and plenty of places to get gymnastical

No: dogs watching, kids sleeping, neighbors spying, mattress on the floor

If you are at home, I suggest that you hide/remove items that hint at your real life identity, like prescription bottles in the bathroom, addressed envelopes, etc. Please make sure that no one is going to come home early and surprise us. If possible, allow the client to park in the garage and discreetly enter. And change the sheets.
I'd never meet someone where I live... Period. You can screen all you want but there is no chance in knowing for your if someone will turn into a psycho obsessive mess. I'd recommend a studio appartment if a hotel is not your flavor
I dont even have non-hobbyists at my house like that. I do, however, make exceptions for the gentlemen I have known for some years but my home is my safe haven. So I have to really know and trust ya for you to come enjoy me in my home
I had a room built on the lower level of my home to work from, all they see is my garage, my work room, a professionally decorated family room that does not have any family pics or any family info any where, then I have a nicely decorated bathroom for my clients only so there is no personal info in there either....
Good lucks sweets
Xoxo,
Lindsay
There are a few ladies on this thread whose garage I would like to park my car in.

I had a room built on the lower level of my home to work from, all they see is my garage, my work room, a professionally decorated family room that does not have any family pics or any family info any where, then I have a nicely decorated bathroom for my clients only so there is no personal info in there either....
Good lucks sweets
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
That sounds perfect. It is probably easier to keep clean.
I have a maid so it's really easy to keep clean sweet heart.
Xoxo,
Lindsay
  • KCboy
  • 01-19-2013, 11:21 AM
If your asking to choose between the two, I would prefer your home vrs a hotel. From my perspective it would be safer than possibly a LE sting at a hotel. From your perspective I totally agree about the privacy issue and not wanting a possible stalker to know where you live either. Of course many guys will say hotel near city because they may not want to drive that far and probably prefer an upscale hotel as part of the fantasy of seeing that hot girl in an inviting atmosphere. Personally my preference is not part of the question but exactly what you do now an outcall to my place. I'm sure you will get many answers and reasons. Take the good and bad from them and come to an intelligent decision. I am going to say that your popularity will soon be known around here and you will be a very very busy girl. So always screen and play safe and whatever your decision is always keep in mind the SAFETY concerns. Good luck babe
All I can say is WOW!!!

I can only dream of being able to do something like that.

Good lucks sweets
Xoxo,
Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay