Fake Review - Just an FYI

ok, I have been debating on this a while and I have finally after doing some more reading and thinking decided to go ahead and put this out there. (I do not do this because I want a lot of drama or problems or anything else though so please lets all be adults)

I recently received a review about me that was fake. I never saw the client unless he used a different name to schedule the appointment and for whatever reason hasn't wanted to own up to it.

I dont see alot of clients and I keep very good records of who I see so that I know who is a repeat and things like that, I also keep records of who just talks to talk and things like that. Truth is before the review was posted I had never spoke to the person and had only seen the username on a couple of forum posts.

I also know I have been asked 4 times now about a portion of the review that was apparently written in the guys only forum that I can 100% be sure never took place at all.

I have spoken with a Mod and they are aware of the situation. I keep getting asked to check my records and check my phone and I assure everyone that I am confident in this matter.

The Mod informed me I could post this here for everyone to see so I am.

I do not know what would be gained by this person by doing so but I keep thinking we all need to know just in case something is up.

The review discussed above is the one given by Mr_Longstick

Thanks for listening,
Tori
Hrm, review looks/sounds legit to me. Maybe you got a longstick mixed up with a short stick.
Looks/Sounds legit is dead on. I also think it can all be pulled from my other reviews and a good imagination. Take my word for it, unless he used a fake username and changed details in the men's only section it never happened.

Hrm, review looks/sounds legit to me. Maybe you got a longstick mixed up with a short stick. Originally Posted by royamcr
Damn, looks like he just got his longstick stuck in some helicopter blades and just might need a flightmedic... ijs
. I saw Tori yesterday and she drives herself gents. Hope this helps.

Moving the ROS stuff to private.

-Modda.
I am trying to be honest in all this you can ask anyone who knows me I am honest I dont take credit for something i didnt do.
I cannot read the whole review, but I have been asked questions especially about a black truck and another person. I do not own one sorry and I drive my own truck and it is green. If this makes me a bad provider cause I am being honest and speaking up then so be it lifes to short for all the drama bs. Rather be honest and straight forward then anything else cause thats who I am.
Ask anyone who has seen me they can tell you the same hun.
I love talking and meeting new people and I keep my records straight, I dont see alot of people, so I do know who I see.
Thank you so much to ya'll who have supported and sent their love looking forward to seeing ya'll...

xoxox

~Tori
  • Modda
  • 01-22-2013, 09:47 AM
Lets not jump into conclusions..lets hear the story from the other side of coin and more importantly proofs.
What worries me is your records.
Huney I do not use personal names I am very private about everything, the records are for myself NO one sees them.
If you like to discuss this further you can pm if you like. But I have a very private life myself and like to keep it as such, I respect everyone's privacy darling. You can ask me any question hence why i put up the thread about 20 questions. Even in there you will see I DONT KISS AND TELL.
Hope this helps darling

This thread was created to call him out as he wont answer any messages. Manly this is about ya'lls safety as well. I know a review can say a thousand words, and ya'll can chose who to see by a review. If someone is posting fake reviews how does that make it safe for you to have someone over or to go see someone??

What worries me is your records. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Lets not jump into conclusions..lets hear the story from the other side of coin and more importantly proofs. Originally Posted by modda
I would like to hear Longstick's story. He has logged in but has not responded. In this case, continued silence is damning.
I am trying to think of what he hopes to achieve with a fake review? Defame her and keep her all to himself, seems like that plan is fundamentally flawed!

Lets here the other side Longstick!
I believe that he gave her one handle and then screwed up and reviewed her under another... it is what happens when you have multiple handles.
Only obvious motive I see is PA time.

I think we should have a good ole fashioned witch hunt. I'll bring the torches if ya'll bring the pitchforks.

I have to say it is nice being part of the crowd and not be running from it...
Damn, looks like he just got his longstick stuck in some helicopter blades and just might need a flightmedic... ijs Originally Posted by ElamEno

Modd please read my statement and get this problem fixed. he is starting some crap. I saw Tori at her house that is how I know her. she has a blue van. she was really nice to me. just look in Tori's 20 questions and what I know about her.

Thanks