Reviews needed!!!!

We need to get this site up and running. Guys, feel free to post a review af any Lady you have seen this year that is still available. We can't have too much information on the site.
Hey Chip was nice to meet you the other night. Will post another review tomorrow. You know I try and do my part.
I will write my first review by the end of the week. I love the build up before and the anticipation. I don't hobby that much so when I do I always have the butterflies. Makes the experience that much better.
I've seen three PC ladies since Jan 09, and three independents all within 2009. I can write them up for this site if anyone thinks it's relevant?
  • TBONE
  • 03-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Start writing.
I cannot write and screw at the same time. I screwed today and will write tomorrow. I plan on seeing a lady on Thursday. Will write on Friday. Is that fast enough. Just trying to do my part.
Screwing complete, recovery complete, review complete!
  • fawn
  • 03-30-2009, 08:14 PM
would it help if i wrote a review on you?
Fawn, we only need reviews on the attractive Ladies. i am too old and ugly! I would scare everyone off. Thanks for the offer but I must decline!
Hey Chipper......Come see me and then you can write a review
Hugs,
Kirby Elle Layne
  • TBONE
  • 04-01-2009, 12:44 PM
I cannot write and screw at the same time. I screwed today and will write tomorrow. I plan on seeing a lady on Thursday. Will write on Friday. Is that fast enough. Just trying to do my part. Originally Posted by supersarge
Most of the time I'm writing I'm getting screwed(checks that is!).
I had sworn off reviews. But I will start posting them again here.
...Come see me and then you can write a review
Hugs,
Kirby Elle Layne Originally Posted by Kirby Elle Layne
Elle,
I would love to connect with you so that we can set the standard for review writing in this brave new world.

Until then,
I'll can dream.
Everyone help out the board by coming to see me and writing a review......LOL