Always enjoy a Good RubDown

I probbably have had sessions with most LMT's and rubdown girls in DFW. I am always looking for new talent. I try to get two sessions a week in possible. I only look for L1 or L2 services when possible. Not interested in L3. If you have any recommendations, I would great appreciate an email or PM. If you have any questions about any rubgirls, you can PM or email me. and I will try to help...

Thanks
JR
  • Omega
  • 07-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Aliciadallasmassage is great. I saw her last week and she offers an AWESOME rundown with an equally incredible L2.

972-841-1818

60 Minutes of Massage with L1 - $80
60 Minutes of Massage with L2 - $100
Any pics of Alicia? A link would be great.
I agree. The value is great, service is exceptional and mature. Not a lot of touching allowed, and it is a decent sensual massage with a L1/L2 finish. Probably the best deal in town if L2 is a requirement.
  • Omega
  • 07-27-2009, 08:14 AM
She doesn't have any pics that I know of. However, a guy would have to be EXTREMELY picky to pass her up. The next time I see her, I'll see if she will allow a pic and I'll post it for you guys. Her body is a solid 6, and her face is a solid 5-6. She's nothing you would kick out of bed for sure. On top of that, the massage it top notch.
  • Lap52
  • 07-27-2009, 06:16 PM
Her old ad is still up with a few pics. Other details have changed.

http://www.dfwescapes.com/home/
  • Omega
  • 07-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Yep, that is her. Thanks a ton for the info, Lap.
Here