Face sitting fetish

I love the videos of of the MF video company out of Brazil. The models the videos always seem to aggressively enjoy dominating both men and women.

Anyone else fond of this fetish?

Any providers seem to be this aggressive?

If any providers enjoy this near south west Missouri, please pm me.
I love the videos of of the MF video company out of Brazil. The models the videos always seem to aggressively enjoy dominating both men and women.

If any providers enjoy this near south west Missouri, please pm me. Originally Posted by tilted
I am a fan of MF, I got a lot of great pointers from watching their videos.
A provider who would b open to a fart fetish would b nice too lol
Love to have a woman sit on my face but not really in the "dom" type
A provider who would b open to a fart fetish would b nice too lol Originally Posted by Justice78

If any providers enjoy this near south west Missouri, please pm me. Originally Posted by tilted
Even I love to watch videos of face sitting and girl rubbing their pussy on his mouth but i never find any girl who do this passionately like they show in videos
Always enjoy having a woman sit on my face!!!!
The first time it was forcefully done it went to another level........
Face siting should be a much more common activity. Spread the juice!
Gotta say, when a woman sits on my face, spreading herself open with one hand and playing with her boobs with the other hand, giggling a bit and encouraging Daddy while grinding gently, well, that's some happy camping for me. And if she's still wearing panties pulled to the side, that's like marshmallows in the bonfire on the camping trip.
your face is my throne.let me lower these big lips down onto...........
I love riding a face! I enjoy looking down, watching the gent’s oral skills. I have a photographic memory during sex to think back on it when I masturbate alone. When I’m riding a face, there is not a safe word, instead, the gent has to squeeze my butt for me to stop because most times I can’t hear anything while I’m having an orgasm. I’m usually submissive, but riding a face makes my ego take over. *Smiles mischievously*
I love riding a face! I enjoy looking down, watching the gent’s oral skills. I have a photographic memory during sex to think back on it when I masturbate alone. When I’m riding a face, there is not a safe word, instead, the gent has to squeeze my butt for me to stop because most times I can’t hear anything while I’m having an orgasm. I’m usually submissive, but riding a face makes my ego take over. *Smiles mischievously* Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
Get a firm grip on that headboard Mia! Squeeze the butt?! Nope! Just take it like a man and lick til she's finished with you!!!
Get a firm grip on that headboard Mia! Squeeze the butt?! Nope! Just take it like a man and lick til she's finished with you!!! Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond

You’re a Champ in my book! Needing another round when you get back to the area.
I’m definitely all in for this Mia
I’m definitely all in for this Mia Originally Posted by ~Ynot~
One has to be all in, once the roller coaster starts, hold on. Lol