Yep! Reviews & ROS's are Bonified 'Crap Shoot'

I think it is more than safe to say, that the ONLY possible 'Authentic & Accurate' Review or ROS is the one entered by your Father. Obvious 'Red Flags',....Well, Duh!.... are the use of .....'OH MY GOD'(That's 'OMG' for short), and other over-zealous appendages, and so-on and so-forth. LMAO
Clear as mud thanks for sharing!

So, what was your previous handle?
Firm grasp of the obvious?
Over-zealous Appendages? Sounds like a bad 90s indie rock band.
[QUOTE]
So, what was your previous handle?

No change....same 'ole handle :-)
Huh? Wha? Why is this thread about my daddy? What's he got to do with anything?
Wtf....
So, what was your previous handle? Originally Posted by Wakeup
I guess he opted to stalk anyway
I guess he opted to stalk anyway Originally Posted by poppy71

Here we go again.......judging the book via the cover. The words 'Stalk', 'Stalking', 'Lurking', 'Psycho', 'Psychotic',.......seem to be favorite words used by a certain class of individuals here at Eccie, in a quick attempt of defamation. 'Poppy71'....It's called a Gentleman's 'Heads-Up'(and you know that it's not in reference to 'this' posting), but, 'Whatever You Do', don't heed any of my entries,....'Head-On-In'! But, don't come crying on my shoulder.
Just have to learn the double speak... You are an Aggie, it should come naturally.

Here we go again.......judging the book via the cover. The words 'Stalk', 'Stalking', 'Lurking', 'Psycho', 'Psychotic',.......seem to be favorite words used by a certain class of individuals here at Eccie, in a quick attempt of defamation. 'Poppy71'....It's called a Gentleman's 'Heads-Up'(and you know that it's not in reference to 'this' posting), but, 'Whatever You Do', don't heed any of my entries,....'Head-On-In'! But, don't come crying on my shoulder. Originally Posted by under the hill
Oh I know what it's about just like your previous thread where the site rules on giving a headsup like this were discussed. Will you post one of these every time she gets a review? She may not be for you but others may enjoy their time with her so you would probably be more at peace by leaving it alone and finding a provider you do click with...ijs. Now before you say WK just know she's NBA and I've never met or talked to the lady.
All I know all of my 300+ reviews read as if I was actually there.
Oh I know what it's about just like your previous thread where the site rules on giving a headsup like this were discussed. Will you post one of these every time she gets a review? She may not be for you but others may enjoy their time with her so you would probably be more at peace by leaving it alone and finding a provider you do click with...ijs. Now before you say WK just know she's NBA and I've never met or talked to the lady. Originally Posted by poppy71
Negative,....your still 'Off Course'. Just a 'Gentleman's Heads Up',.....for you, or any other. Nice attempt though, to 'Blindly' discredit me....'AGAIN'. 'You Know Not The Facts'. Have a Great Evening!