An interesting body scale.

• Bugei
  • 07-06-2014, 09:06 AM
I've noticed a lot of men (including myself) having problems in their reviews trying to give a good impression of the provider's body type, sometime in an unflattering way. I was intrigued when I stumbled across the attached visual scale. I thought it was tastefully done, and wondered what other people thought of it.

I'm sure there's one out there somewhere for male body types that the ladies could use for us as well.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Body Scale 2.jpg (232.4 KB, 1346 views)
I like this, it will help to decide which providers fit your personal wants
  • Trey
  • 07-06-2014, 10:56 AM
That scale is pointless, it's just some other guys opinion. The exact same thing as a review, some guys opinion. You are free to form your own opinion of any review, this list will not change shit. The list is only good for picking out girls you'd like to fuck on it.

6 looks pretty damn good
8 I would jump all in them pants
13 looks like she could take the dick
And 4 has some nice tits they may be fake but I'd hit it.
Great chart

~
Interesting...
I wouldn't say no to any of those on the chart.
That scale is pointless, it's just some other guys opinion. Originally Posted by Trey
It is when some one posts of a review giving the provider a petite ...

.... when in reality she's an 18 through 21.

Now if someone will come up with a "tit-chart" for cup size ... on a pocket size card to carry with them.
I like this chart. Number 6 is very sexy to me! I like thick but athletic.
Number 8 is "thick" and 15 is "pudgy?" Not hardly. Numbers 1 and 2 aren't "skinny" or "thin;" they're freakin' anorexic.

Hmmmm, by this chart I am nowhere near #21, BBW, yet that's what I label myself for the sake of search functions and truth in advertising. I'm not even "plump" going by the pic, but I think that a better description than "chubby" or "thick chubby." Surprised there isn't a "tubby."

Like the Trey man said, this chart is just another subjective opinion.
... Now if someone will come up with a "tit-chart" for cup size ... on a pocket size card to carry with them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Isn't that called your hand?

Yes, I have to agree with you Fancy some of the labels are off, but still good visuals to use for reference. Of course most people have photos in their showcase so a non-issue.

~
Now..... We are talking my lingo....

I guess correctly 90% of the time.....
Isn't that called your hand? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
No. Otherwise I would have embedded slap marks on my face.

Besides, people's hands are not the same size. Solution:

Get a cup from each of an A, B, C, and D bra and string them together, like measuring spoons, with a belt clip so its handy. If "it" fits, but is slightly over-flowing it is a "double" ... If they have to measure anything above a D .. well ..!
No. Otherwise I would have embedded slap marks on my face.

Besides, people's hands are not the same size. Solution:

Get a cup from each of an A, B, C, and D bra and string them together, like measuring spoons, with a belt clip so its handy. If "it" fits, but is slightly over-flowing it is a "double" ... If they have to measure anything above a D .. well ..! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It doesn't really work like that though. The cup size means nothing without the band size. A 38DD is a lot larger than a 32DD.
Numbers 1 and 2 aren't "skinny" or "thin;" they're freakin' anorexic.

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Just because a person is thinner than you prefer does not mean they are anorexic. Many people without eating disorders are quite thin. #1 looks too young to be on this site. A lot of teenage girls are very thin before filling out later in life.

#2 just looks hot.