Hey Whispers!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the free publicity/advertising. Us Old Insignificant Ones need all the help we can get!
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Woohoo free publicity!
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the free publicity/advertising. Us Old Insignificant Ones need all the help we can get! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Thank YOU for lunch. And the best sweet treats in all the land.
One of the many benefits of a whispers' ass-showing.

Congrats, Claire, and to Sue as well!
he is a bit obsessed with you Claire, hope you do not have any bunny rabbits he could boil
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the free publicity/advertising. Us Old Insignificant Ones need all the help we can get! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

You are welcome....

Thank YOU for lunch. And the best sweet treats in all the land. Originally Posted by readysetgo12

What did lunch cost you? Do you pay in cash or by stalking other providers for her?
Every time he posts my name, someone new to this site thinks, "who the hell is Claire?" and does a search for me, finds my showcase and reads my stellar reviews, and schedules a session with me. I couldn't ask for a better pimp, lol.
Every time he posts my name, someone new to this site thinks, "who the hell is Claire?" and does a search for me, finds my showcase and reads my stellar reviews, and schedules a session with me. I couldn't ask for a better pimp, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Please do not mislead people in that regard. I am known for presenting younger and far hotter ladies to others here.

Please note if you are looking in... I refer to Claire as an one of the "OIO"s, an acronym for the "Old Insignificant Ones", and although she may have good reviews there are many other reasons why I personally would never see her nor would I ever recommend others do so due to a tremendous lack of discretion as well as integrity on her part.
Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire
Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire Claire
You lack the significance to deliver her the exposure she claims to want.

Toddle off now little boy. There is work to be done now and your Claire shouldn't let you mix with the grownups
Please do not mislead people in that regard. I am known for presenting younger and far hotter ladies to others here.

Please note if you are looking in... I refer to Claire as an one of the "OIO"s, an acronym for the "Old Insignificant Ones", and although she may have good reviews there are many other reasons why I personally would never see her nor would I ever recommend others do so due to a tremendous lack of discretion as well as integrity on her part.
Originally Posted by Whispers
"I am known for presenting younger and far hotter ladies to others here."

Got it.

Every time he posts my name, someone new to this site thinks, "who the hell is Claire?" and does a search for me, finds my showcase and reads my stellar reviews, and schedules a session with me. I couldn't ask for a better pimp, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
It's just one big damn Clairespiracy! A Clairespericy, I tell ya!
You just can't buy the kind of advertising Whispers can provide. Barker of the highest order.
  • tzv13
  • 05-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Must see Claire....
I personally would never see her nor would I ever recommend others do so due to a tremendous lack of discretion as well as integrity on her part. Originally Posted by Whispers
Could you repost this in the "Alerts" section where it belongs?

Along with any verifiable proof you might have....

Otherwise, people may get the impression you're a big, fat, liar.

We can't have that, now can we? IJS...