The democrat party has been reduced to ashes!

They control nothing at the national level and they already lost most of the state house/Senate seats, and Governorships. After last week, it was just a further pile-on of democrat destruction.

THANK YOU OBAMA!!!!!!

The conservatives need to ignore the media and deal a death blow to lib policies over the next two years.

Then you might see a 3 to 7% annual eco growth.
News is out today that Nancy Pelosi's House Minority Leadership is going to be challenged.

Not, mind you, by those who want the Democrat Party to move toward the middle. The people that want to kick the old bitch out want the Party to move more to the left, that same position that has resulted in the Republicans controlling every major Federal Branch of the Government, enjoying 2/3's of the State Governorships, and the majority of State Legislatures.
The Corruption Swap Draining is on schedule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpeSacBp3Jo
They've been getting their asses kicked since Obama became POTUS.
ruined the neighborhood?
The Corruption Swap Draining is on schedule!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpeSacBp3Jo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Time for some " Israeli " riot control methods to come to bear on those lyin libs ! Anyone ready for some " skunk juice " vintage 2015 ! Can't run home and deny that YOU weren't at a DINDU NUFFIN " urban renewal project " that has the blessing of an ODUMMER INjustice department !! The Israeli's now use "tear gas " shot with a chemical that is extracted from skunks. I say we ought to start using that on LYING LIBERALS !!! I plan on buying shells of it and using it on the next POS lib that tries breaking into my property !! Followed by #6 shot !!!

THANK YOU OBAMA!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Muscleup
He's still talking shit about how he's still popular!

He's still talking shit about how he's still popular! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Obama was patting himself on the back during his speech in Greece. Typical self-import libtard dribble.

When you have to tell people, "I did a pretty good job (as president)", it means everybody thinks you truly sucked!

I guess he had to self aggrandize cuz no one sane would agree.
When you have to tell people, "I did a pretty good job (as president)", it means everybody thinks you truly sucked!

I guess he had to self aggrandize cuz no one sane would agree. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Like having money or a big dick.

(I'm reminded of a lady I know who told me that guys with monster- trucks have mini-dicks.)
The Dims haven't been reduced to ashes yet but based on their self-analysis of how Trump won, they are trying.

MSNBC and CNN are doubling down on "racism." Other networks think "the polls lied." The DNC thinks both.
Obama was patting himself on the back during his speech in Greece. Typical self-import libtard dribble.

I guess he had to self aggrandize cuz no one sane would agree. Originally Posted by Muscleup
He's a clinical narcissist and a pathological liar.
Other networks think "the polls lied." Originally Posted by gnadfly
You mean another "Great Right-Wing Conspiracy" in which pollsters deceived the most brilliant female in the U.S. into "thinking" she was going to be anointed the POTUS by simply tossing her bonnet in the "ring"? Polls-Matter!!
He's a clinical narcissist and a pathological liar. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you think those foreigners actually believe his bullshit?

He still thinks they are a bunch of idiots, and they know he is.

Putin owns his ass ..... if they were in the same cell ... Obie would wear lipstick.