What makes Buffalo great...

...where the only growth industry in the past 40 years involves opening a gin mill. This street was much better when all it offered was street walkers as opposed to entitled college students.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo...used-of-racism
Give me a dive bar any day, the patrons tend to be more interesting. Used to go listen to Blues at a bar on Main St. towards Downtown, Central Park Grille.
WHAT MAKES BUFFALO GREAT EMILY CK HER OUT SMOKIN HOTT
WHAT MAKES BUFFALO GREAT EMILY CK HER OUT SMOKIN HOTT Originally Posted by NETWORK2112

who the hell is Emily?? Maybe a link??
Oh the CPG, it ahs been a long time
I didn't have much use for PJ's, Third Base, or Mickey Rats while I was at UB but the Steer was great for a steak & beer while doing laundry across the street on a Sunday afternoon!
same problem in Rochester fewer dives and more big clubs that are full of shallow people. The clubs full of DJ's that do not know what a disc is. Many not even the DJ. But a web jukebox.

Support your local live band bar and local dive.
Give me a dive bar any day, the patrons tend to be more interesting. Used to go listen to Blues at a bar on Main St. towards Downtown, Central Park Grille. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
The original Tralf and Mulligans Brick Bar were great also!
I don’t mind turning this thread into a remember when, it beats the hell out of racism. How about these places: The original Casey’s on Hertel, remember Pappy’s cheeseburgers? The Royal Arms, The Pine Grill, The One Eyed Cat, Allliotta’s, Bafo’s ,The Stuffed Mushroom, The Inferno, Merlin’s when it was Brink’s. The list goes on, lot’s of good memories and bad hangovers.
I like to go to Diablos to see bands and I was in a fetish show there last year
XoXoXXX
...where the only growth industry in the past 40 years involves opening a gin mill. This street was much better when all it offered was street walkers as opposed to entitled college students.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/buffalo...used-of-racism Originally Posted by jokacz
Sorry I forgot real I mean real Buffalo chicken wings Mighty taco and Bocce club Pizza. Thats what makes Buffalo great.

Emily is on backpage look under title beautiful elegant sophisticated and classy. SMOKIN HOTT.......................... .............
I need some good pizza places that deliver late for my next Buffalo trip. I like to dip my pizza in ranch sometimes, last time I was there I ordered partners and their ranch was rotten
Any suggestions?
  • GP
  • 05-11-2011, 06:35 PM
"bocce club", "la nova" and "just pizza" are probably the top 3 places.
It's a bit sugar-coated, but the new "Buffalo, For Real" campaign video is nicely done.
  • GP
  • 05-12-2011, 02:37 AM
instead of this new "slogan", they should have brought back the "We're talking proud".