VP walks out on 49ers vs colts

Wow.. I heard last night that Mike Pence walked out on the game in Indi between the 49ers and the colts, cause a # of 49er players took a knee..
BUT hearing about it this morning, one of those 49ers players is saying "THAT is proof of systemic oppression">

WHAT The flup over?
It would be oppressive to watch a 49 game. They haven't won one this year.
  • Trey
  • 10-09-2017, 01:52 PM
It's more a sign of not listening to the message or rather changing it to fit his narrative.
Wow.. I heard last night that Mike Pence walked out on the game in Indi between the 49ers and the colts, cause a # of 49er players took a knee..
BUT hearing about it this morning, one of those 49ers players is saying "THAT is proof of systemic oppression">

WHAT The flup over? Originally Posted by garhkal
that 49er player who kneeled is stupid. He wouldn't know systemic oppression if it bit him in the ass.

I'm glad that mike pence walked out.

kneeling at the anthem is counter productive and does not help their cause. it just makes them look stupid.
The MSM is complaining about the cost of Pence’s trip. If he agreed with the players who are kneeling, they’d not be covering the cost at all. More hypocrisy from the left MSM.
It was a preplanned protest of a protest, wonder what it cost the taxpayer for him to fly there and fly back ? Trump orchestrated it.
It was a preplanned protest of a protest, wonder what it cost the taxpayer for him to fly there and fly back ? Trump orchestrated it. Originally Posted by bamscram
eehbbbuhrrrr... you are a cunt, lust like Jemele...

https://www.waynedupree.com/jemele-h...espn-suspends/

Jemele Hill Attacks Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones On Twitter, Calls For NFL Advertisers Boycott; ESPN Suspends!

We told ESPN that their employee Jemele Hill was bad news and they stuck with her after she targeted Donald Trump with their platform.
Now, Hill is angry Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told the media that no Cowboys player would protest the flag/National Anthem or they won’t play. Hill called for fans to boycott the NFL advertisers because of Jones statement. (Related Article – Jerry Jones: Any Cowboys Play Who “Disrespects The Flag” Won’t Be Allowed To Play)
ESPN jumped into the fray very quickly and suspended her telling their viewers, Hill’s statement doesn’t reflect the values of the Disney-owned network.
This reminds me of the OJ Simpson murder investigation/trial. OJ was found innocent but was guilty in so many American’s eyes. Jail escaped him until he went to get “HIS” memorabilia from someone who had it in their possession with a firearm and they slapped him with a 30-year sentence. I am sure some of those years were because he got off previously from the murder incident.
Hill, should have been suspended for going after Trump but ESPN let her go. Now the bell tolls for her, and she’s out.
I'm the oppressed.

Because i can't protest at work.

I'd be fired or my contract revoked before the song is over. Work is not the place to protest. I hope this stupid disrespectful bull shit cost teams, players, the league, cities, and advertisers millions or even billions.
eehbbbuhrrrr... you are a cunt, lust like Jemele...

https://www.waynedupree.com/jemele-h...espn-suspends/

Jemele Hill Attacks Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones On Twitter, Calls For NFL Advertisers Boycott; ESPN Suspends! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Your breath smells like shut from kissing ass iffylube.
This was an expensive preplanned stunt. Pence had an event at 6:30 in LA that day, he could not have stayed. Plus when Pense pulled up the pool reporters in the press van were told to not even bother getting out of the van as they would not be there that long. What is worse is that this was a special day to honor Peyton Manning and due to this stunt out was barely talked about.
If I was the coach I would systemically oppress his ass with my foot.
This was an expensive preplanned stunt. Pence had an event at 6:30 in LA that day, he could not have stayed. Plus when Pense pulled up the pool reporters in the press van were told to not even bother getting out of the van as they would not be there that long. What is worse is that this was a special day to honor Peyton Manning and due to this stunt out was barely talked about. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Link on the press reporters told not to get out of the van because Pence would not be there long, please.
^^^^ yeah linck. because i hope it's true. that's just tff and something I'd do.

i forget what they called that in a parenting class i took. but you just set up a situation where you know the outcome and can have a hard line dramatic response.

planning it is more convenient than the surprise
^^^^ yeah linck. because i hope it's true. that's just tff and something I'd do.

i forget what they called that in a parenting class i took. but you just set up a situation where you know the outcome and can have a hard line dramatic response.

planning it is more convenient than the surprise Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Big Schmooie is always full of shit.
Too bad Pence couldn't walk out on Hamilton.