Pearls

So, I was driving past Pearl today, and noticed the open sign was on, and there were cars parked out front. I heard its been open for a couple of weeks now. Has anyone been there lately? Line up info?
  • vadc
  • 09-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Time to make my visit
If so, please respect it being quiet and not blast it over the board!!
Hello officer.
I have never been to Pearls !
Pearls was always my favorite for facilities just need to see who will land there !
  • vadc
  • 09-12-2020, 09:16 AM
Pearl always been my favorite (facility and ladies). Choice were alway 50% or more good and of course there is Lisa factor.
Pearls.............. OK guy's Pearls is closed.

I saw Lisa at Komart about a month ago and had lunch with her.

She told me that Pearls is closed, she cancelled the lease on the building and vacated/clean out all the rooms and turned the keys over to the owners.

Lisa is out of it. !!!!

However, it could be another spa owner taking the chance to open up/relocate in a more discreet location.

Lisa................a damn fine, highly regarded, 5 star lady.

Time will tell.

BigJiminDfw
When I drove by about a month ago, there was a for lease sign out front.
Pearls.............. OK guy's Pearls is closed.

I saw Lisa at Komart about a month ago and had lunch with her.

She told me that Pearls is closed, she cancelled the lease on the building and vacated/clean out all the rooms and turned the keys over to the owners.

Lisa is out of it. !!!!

However, it could be another spa owner taking the chance to open up/relocate in a more discreet location.

Lisa................a damn fine, highly regarded, 5 star lady.

Time will tell.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
BigjiminDfw is absolutely correct. I talk to Lisa often. This is exactly what she told me as well.
Drove by today. Open sign was on. I didn't stop. I'm only confirming that the sign was on.
I just called the number and someone picked up says all the girls are new.
Lisa is a star great skills and impeccable taste. She was the reason Pearls had the best facilities. She will be missed.
This can be great news!!!
I have had some of my best times at Pearls. God I miss Julie.