Heard it's a ton of fun what do you think?

So I was speaking to a gentleman in San Antonio the other night and he was telling me that they have a group of people that have a get together of some top providers and well respected hobbiest and basically have an orgy...Well sort of. This is how he explained it. He would get 4 or 5 top providers and about 8 or 9 well respected hobbiest together and some men chose only to watch and pay a certain fee while others participated for a certain fee. He said there would be someone in charge of what protection goes with what lube lol which I believe is very important. And basically the guys would pay a base rate to enter and he said everyone left happy at the end. With the providers well paid and the men overly satisfied. Why don't we do this in Austin or do we and I just don't know about it lol. I think it would be fun and a interesting experience what do you think?
I agree...or is this already going on somewhere that we dont know about
Welcome back kendal xoxo.
Guys would say they were in girl then back out....they are notorious about it.

I would be interested if the guys were just serious enough about it
You're right about that one. I guess Austin just not the place some girls can dream though LOL
You just need someone to bankroll it. And quality control is key.
I have been a participant in orgy/ group sessions in the past (one in the states & one in Europe)
They are HELLA fun IMO and an experience worth writing about
If orchestrated/ organized correctly (especially ensuring there's about 2 "fluffers" that are responsible for the protection and lube use) I would be intrigued to see this event CUM to fruition ; )
A key factor here would be what the donation rate would be and what activities that gives the participant access to as I'm sure the women present would be amongst the cream of the crop that Austin has to offer
Regardless I never back down from a fun sexual experience and I'm about due to participate in another orgy lol so if I would be so honored as to receive an invite to this party consider me in
So I'm getting a lot of p.m. about people who want to join in on this orgy if you're interested just PM me and I'll make a list of people. If I don't respond to you right away don't worry I will get to you I've just been a little overwhelmed right now an orgy sounds like a blast
It goes on all the time, it's always a "ya gotta know someone" type affair. And the exchange of $$ isn't a factor.
It's not as common as it used to be a few years ago, but still a vibrant scene.
Some Yahoo groups are very informative, by the group name alone.
The logistics of an orgy can be challenging to say the least. It's tough enough just getting a doubles session scheduled. Coordinating a date, time and place for 12-14 people to be naked in the same room for a few hours is probably akin to herding cats and then getting them to mate.

There is a hobbyist that coordinates group sessions in Austin and Houston with UTR ladies.

Slave Guinevere managed to coordinate and pull off 3 legendary orgies from March-May 2014 with the top ladies in SATX.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=997714
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1026243
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1056245

They had monitors that watched and made sure the boys played safe when moving from one lady to another. The monitors were rewarded in the end with a BNG from the ladies.

With 4-5 ladies playing, I imagine the rules would have to be the same for everyone. It would be too much of a pain in the ass to remember which lady allows Greek or CIM, and which doesn't. That being said, it definitely sounds like a lot of fun!
It's funny how irrelevant people have to put their two cents into everything follow every post I make and think they invented orgies. I guess if you're not hated on you're doing something wrong but I'm coming to stay this weekend and it's going down
I want to see what is San Antonio's boys are all about yummy
I'm in
Damn, looking fine WOMAN!!!
Thank you baby
Sign me up!!! I would love to be in an orgy with your yummy ass!!!!