WHAT HAPPENED TO SEXYNANCY & CREW

• LS
  • 05-02-2017, 11:51 PM
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE IN A WHILE WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
She got the right to remain silent?
The Trump administration revoked their H2B Visas.
She got caught up in traffic or was it immigration? IDK. Really hoping it was immigration, because I despise trafficking & anyone who knowingly participates in it.
I ran into her a while back. One of her friends brought some unwanted attention to her place. She's fine. Just laying low. Her friend. Not so much.
They loved you short time.
Beat. Stabbed. Raped. Tossed over the 360 bridge.
Legal issues
She is a roadie for Tenacious D now.

Just kidding, glad she's alright!
Beat. Stabbed. Raped. Tossed over the 360 bridge. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Pennybacker?
Pennybacker? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yep. That's the one. An Austin icon. I was fishing right there and saw the whole thing.
Yep. That's the one. An Austin icon. I was fishing right there and saw the whole thing. Originally Posted by Little Monster

On my way! Maybe I can save her!
On my way! Maybe I can save her! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You're too late Chief. She was dead as a door nail. I saw two wannabe hero's try to rescue her, but they just got slaughtered themselves. The car the wannabe hero's were driving had a Kansas license plate on it. Someone may wanna check and see if there's a missing persons report on two Asshat's in Kansas
You're too late Chief. She was dead as a door nail. I saw two wannabe hero's try to rescue her, but they just got slaughtered themselves. The car the wannabe hero's were driving had a Kansas license plate on it. Someone may wanna check and see if there's a missing persons report on two Asshat's in Kansas Originally Posted by Little Monster

Shit!
Anyone know if Nancy is doing outcalls?