OBAMA DISASTER ON THE BORDER......100,000 CHILDREN CROSS ILLEGALLY !

What is turning out to be a humanitarian disaster along our border was the direct result of Obama's 2012 executive order.

In 2012 Obama, by passed Congress and granted immunity to any underage illegal who is in the US. The world is out all across Latin America. Our borders are now under siege.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ding-pens.html

But what the heck; Obama wanted to "Transform America"..............Mission Accomplished !
I will gladly approve of anyone of those children coming into our country if you would fucking leave our country Whirlaway.

In other words- Unaccompanied alien child entering our borders and if Whirlaway left our country= FAIR EXCHANGE!!!!
Once the children are given provisional citizenship then they become anchors for their parents and we get another half million illegals. This is also an impeachable offense as Obama is not protecting the security of the US or our border. In fact, you could make the case that putting children on buses for shipment to another state without a plan to care for them there is child abuse. Once again, our Pol Pot president doesn't care who he hurts.

One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.----Joseph Stalin
The economic devastation will be on the unskilled and the middle class:

The unskilled Americans will have a new generation of competition for low paying jobs.

The American middle class will have to pay for the public services (schools/medical/food stamps) to support this new underclass of illegals. Property taxes in cities like Dallas, Houston, Phoenix will only increase and services will decline.

You would think the black community, with chronic unemployment, would be pissed .
If they have pictured of them does that mean they have caught them?
All in the name of garnishing the "Hispanic Vote".

The handle has been pulled, the water has swirled, and the bid Turd that used to be the greatest Country on the Planet is headed down the sewer pipe, straight into the septic tank of failed Republics.

What is amazing is we have, right here on this Site, rather intelligent people who don't seem to care, all in the name of worshipping at the feet of Obama.

Geeze.
If they have pictured of them does that mean they have caught them? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The term is "warehouse" or you could say "concentrate". They were gathered by the federal government and then given bus tickets to the hinterlands of Arizona and New Mexico.

You know this reminds me of the Soviet Union and Communist China. They would gather the people and send them on a long journey with no provisions. In those days many died but we have an interstate highway system.
The term is "warehouse" or you could say "concentrate". They were gathered by the federal government and then given bus tickets to the hinterlands of Arizona and New Mexico.

You know this reminds me of the Soviet Union and Communist China. They would gather the people and send them on a long journey with no provisions. In those days many died but we have an interstate highway system. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For deportation?
Great source material WhirlyCAPS.

You must be deathly afraid these kids are going to take your job away.

God forbid AMERICA would be a shelter for refugees fleeing oppression. It never has, after all. Just ask the FOUNDING FUCKING FATHERS!

This isn't about votes, boyz. Democrats aren't going to get the alien vote either.

I agree with well-endowed. I'd swap 140,000 Mexican children for you.

OH, AND BTW -- YOUR HEADLINE, LIKE VIRTUALLY ALL OF THEM, IS AN OUT AND OUT LIE! EVEN A DIPSHIT LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD...
Get the fuck out of my thread........you don't belong here.

You are an open border advocate who worships at the feet of all things Obama.

Great source material WhirlyCAPS.

You must be deathly afraid these kids are going to take your job away.

God forbid AMERICA would be a shelter for refugees fleeing oppression. It never has, after all. Just ask the FOUNDING FUCKING FATHERS!

This isn't about votes, boyz. Democrats aren't going to get the alien vote either.

I agree with well-endowed. I'd swap 140,000 Mexican children for you.

OH, AND BTW -- YOUR HEADLINE, LIKE VIRTUALLY ALL OF THEM, IS AN OUT AND OUT LIE! EVEN A DIPSHIT LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADD... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
For deportation? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
1. appoint an attorney
2. notify their parents of the impending hearing
3. after proof of parental notification a hearing is held
4. deportation order
5. appeal of deportation order
6. suspension of deportation during appeal
7. housing, food, clothing, and medical attention during litigation.

x 100,000 a year accumulating each year.
For deportation? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You really aren't following this? They arrive at their destination and told that they SHOULD go home but they don't have to. They are where the federal government dropped them and the state has to pick up the tab and do something with them.
Arizona loves illegals ...
Arizona loves illegals ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The White House lawn makes a lovely camp ground.....

.. they can work Michelle's veggie garden.