Pickleball anyone? Your tax dollars at work.

Obamacare (aka the ACA) has admitted that they gave out $400,000 to a town in Oregon so the people can play pickleball.

http://energycommerce.house.gov/pres...rapy-zumba-and
Your tax dollars at work.
You two idiots need to move there then you can play with each other.
I think it was on the other coast, but pickle ball is outrageous nonetheless. Tax dollars should be used for blowing things up and bailing banks out, not recreation.

Carteret County, North Carolina, shared a four-year $400,000 CTG grant funded by the health care law. Some of the county's grant funding was used to promote Pickleball - a combination of tennis, badminton, and ping pong.
I would not trust "iv'e biggen" around pickles... fuckers
I would not trust "iv'e biggen" around pickles... fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Deep thinking for you video dome..
LittleEva, do you support spending tax dollars to promote "pickleball"?
LittleEva, do you support spending tax dollars to promote "pickleball"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why should I answer your questions dull knife? You JD, and iffy are the pickleball players.
Spoken like a true Obamaton, er, I mean, "independent", LittleEva!

Spoken like a true Obamaton, er, I mean, "independent", LittleEva!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Spoken like dull knife a solid member of the fuckarewe tribe.
EVA has not recieved his daily talking points yet. He has no opinion at this time. Can I borrow your wallet EVA?
EVA has not recieved his daily talking points yet. He has no opinion at this time. Can I borrow your wallet EVA? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your talking points arrive in a email from the tea baggers daily. Maybe direct from Glenn Beck. Broke again? No go beg money from someone else.

EVA is a Pickle Ball Wizard!
Fuck, maybe I can get 400 grand for an old timers boxing club!

I am a Pickle Ball Wizard! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Tell the truth Judy...