Just wondering

I wish we had a section exclusively for posting things like funny youtube videos , music videos and stuff like that . Just for a little off topic entertainment . Has this ever been considered or requested that anyone knows of ? Something like Radio ECCIE or ECCIE Entertainment . Thanks
That's what the Sandbox forum is good for, though hobby-related posts of that nature could also be posted in the Coed forum.
Ok thanks , so it's fine to post music or music vids there then ?
Ok thanks , so it's fine to post music or music vids there then ? Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
Absolutely!

JaG
Thanks Jag and vic !

Off-Topic Discussions, Humorous Threads, a wide variety of Other Topics???
(where's the disconnect)
Yeah where is the disconnect ? Do you see music video there anywhere smartass (or dumbass ) ? The original inquiry was about an exclusive area for music and youtube vids . Where's the disconnect for you ? Why not give it away so you can get some exercise instead of jumping to conclusions . Must be nice to have extra accounts to like your own post LoL . Maybe those are leftover from all the times you were banned huh ...Mod's might need to check into fishy extra accounts used for such purposes .
A reminder, folks:

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

JaG
CLARIFICATION PLEASE...

"
Maybe those are leftover from all the times you were banned huh
...Mod's might need to check into fishy extra accounts used for such purposes."

So this is NOT considered
"Disrespect To Others"... I guess being treated Equally is an Illusion.
I appreciate the STAFF answering my questions . That's why I posted in the Questions for The Staff forum instead of the coed forums where I might get incorrect answers or opinions from NON Staff members plus it minimizes thread clutter . Thanks again .
THIS

Off-Topic Discussions, Humorous Threads, a wide variety of Other Topics???
(where's the disconnect)
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
THEN
Yeah where is the disconnect ? Do you see music video there anywhere smartass (or dumbass ) ? The original inquiry was about an exclusive area for music and youtube vids . Where's the disconnect for you ? Why not give it away so you can get some exercise instead of jumping to conclusions . Must be nice to have extra accounts to like your own post LoL . Maybe those are leftover from all the times you were banned huh ...Mod's might need to check into fishy extra accounts used for such purposes . Originally Posted by Boomer_MS
Wrote This AFTERWARDS???
A reminder, folks:

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
CLARIFICATION PLEASE...
So this is not considered "Disrespect To Others",
is it because I am a WOMAN or because I am NOT WHITE...

being treated Equally is most certainly an Illusion.
You have both been given official warnings because of your unacceptable behavior. You actually have no right to know what actions have been taken on any other member, so you assume that no action has been taken. Do not assume that. If you have so little trust in the moderators, find another board.

JaG
You have both been given official warnings because of your unacceptable behavior. You actually have no right to know what actions have been taken on any other member, so you assume that no action has been taken. Do not assume that. If you have so little trust in the moderators, find another board.

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
JustaGuyinMS... no need for such Overt Hostility my FRIEND,
the Plea was simply for clarification on the matter that is all.

Trust you say. Who do you trust JaG?
Trust you say. Who do you trust JaG? Originally Posted by SknyDiva
SknyDiva... I shall NEVER trust a Patriarchal Society,
MY trust is ONLY within The True Sisterhood.