Bloomberg's commercials

Been seeing them all week.
Pretty damm good.
Focused entirely on his nyc accomplishments
Like no big gulps? We all need a nanny like Doomberg to tell us what we can have!
You’ve already got someone’s telling you whats to do...
Pretty damm good.
Focused entirely on his nyc accomplishments Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

haven't seen one yet, but i don't watch much network tv. i presume that's where the bulk of his ad's are running.

You’ve already got someone’s telling you whats to do... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

so do you, yssup rider ..

oh snap. for yous that's ..

Obama. the first primate president. Commander in Chimp.

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Pretty damm good.
Focused entirely on his nyc accomplishments Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not sure I am completely on Board with BLOOMBERG but
all of his ads, so far, have been well constructed and
stress points that have a message which should resinate
with the Working Class.
The "D" Party, as a whole, should pay attention to what
his commercials are promoting. IMHO, much better than
"Vote for us" the Other Guy Sucks. Again, just my opinion
haven't seen one yet, but i don't watch much network tv. i presume that's where the bulk of his ad's are running.

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can gather you are up to intelligent debate &
discourse as opposed to Childish remarks and antics.
You’ve already got someone’s telling you whats to do... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Nope, but you do HoeDummer. But Doombergs big gulps had nothing to to do with your big gulps.
the commercials are slick and well constructed.

but I think he got in too late, and I cringe when I consider better ways $30 million could be spent!
Exactly CT.
Agree he's a late entrant and that will hurt. But I think his pr staff is a couple notches higher than the other dim's staff
Exactly CT.
Agree he's a late entrant and that will hurt. But I think his pr staff is a couple notches higher than the other dim's staff Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
true.. but other than ego, it's hard for me to see why he decided to enter the race. sure the top pollers are fracturing, but it doesn't follow that a Bloomberg can toss his millions around and save the day. he doesn't have a particular issue to distinguish himself, nor a particularly strong political record.
Fuck him and EVERY one of his supporters. He's just in it to prove this country can be bought high and sold cheap. Wether it's a waspy nitwit conman, or a sleezy opportunistic heeb, the implications of Wall Street and D.C. coming together with someone who has little regard for minorities should be noted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW7_ZPiLXgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkSi8-BQjBg

BAHHAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can gather you are up to intelligent debate &
discourse as opposed to Childish remarks and antics. Originally Posted by Tonynoel

He's our resident racist, gun-toting, simple-minded conspiracy theorist. He's fun to jab and poke in the ribs.

If anyone should think I'm an anti-semite, i would refer you to my meme graphic and signature signatures.

He's our resident racist, gun-toting, simple-minded conspiracy theorist. He's fun to jab and poke in the ribs.

If anyone should think I'm an anti-semite, i would refer you to my meme graphic and signature signatures.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
Not sure I am completely on Board with BLOOMBERG but
all of his ads, so far, have been well constructed and
stress points that have a message which should resinate
with the Working Class.
The "D" Party, as a whole, should pay attention to what
his commercials are promoting. IMHO, much better than
"Vote for us" the Other Guy Sucks. Again, just my opinion Originally Posted by Tonynoel

Tony, I see by your sign up date that you are new here like I am and since you are in Florida, like me, I'm also guessing you came from IG.com. My handle was JIM and we had a few debates going on over there if it's you. Tried to talk Native into signing up but don't know if he did yet.

Or I could be talking to somebody who has no idea what the hell I'm talking about.
I see.. getting the hang of the quote function.

fyi, that " box next to the quote box, thats the multi-quote feature. its a tick box. it turns yellow when you click it. use that for quoting a bunch posts into 1 post.