State: Louisiana
Address: W Metairie
Activities: Very good professional massage
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'5" 115 lbs very pretty
Recommendation: Yes
Great place for a legit massage. No luck w/ anything else there.
I saw her before, she looks pretty standing next to the old fat mamasan that runs that place. Was happy to see her at first but left quite unhappy.
I went there around 3 years ago. I walked in to see mamasan and said to myself no thanks. She smiled and said you want massage? I go get her, she's a young, beautiful girl. I said, yes. Nicole came around the corner and I thought I won the lottery, I super excited. I got settled on top the streets, she said, no under. This is just massage. I asked for my money back, mamasan thankfully obliged.
I love going to rub and tugs with beautiful young chicks. Over the years I caught lightning in a bottle twice where HJ only chicks gradually gave it all up, both times it turned into BBFS. I miss those two chicks every dam day. For each one, when they quit the massage game they cut off contact with me because they wanted to leave it all behind.

A straight massage chick is too tough. I got to start from HJ on first day. A straight massage chick is too hard to bring along, and I only did that once and it only got to HJ and it was at a price of way too many blue ball sessions to get there.
how good was the massage? currently cannot read the ROS.
pm if so.
Very good professional massage
Yep, its been some time but miss the days w/ the younger ones you could get FS from. Been there done that.
Very good professional massage Originally Posted by tigerfan12
He is correct. They do very good massages there. Hard working. Maybe treat your girlfriend or wife. That what I do.