Pfizer admits natural immunity is better than the vaccine

https://t.me/Q_Tel411/11743

“Our organization is run on Covid money now”

No shit
Majority of MediCare Covid patients fully vaxed

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...-fully-vaxxed/
We all knew that before all of this shit. They teach you that in middle school.
��Pentagon documents say the covid vaccine is neither safe nor effective.

Join @jSolomonReports
  • Tiny
  • 10-04-2021, 10:12 PM
This is old news. I'd still get the COVID vaccine if I'd been infected. There's minimal downside. Hell, I might get two or three of them.
Majority of MediCare Covid patients fully vaxed

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...-fully-vaxxed/ Originally Posted by bambino
The Department of Defense is launching a domestic, covid bombshell: DOD data proves that hospitalizations among Medicare patients doubled after the vaccines were introduced and that 60% of those hospitalized are fully vaccinated! Graham Ledger speaks with attorney and warrior for constitutional liberty, Thomas Renz, about his discovery hidden in plain sight inside a government audit, titled: “Effectiveness of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines against the Delta Variant among 5.6 million Medicare Beneficiaries 65 and older”.

---------------------------------------

is DOD saying 60% of the veterans over 65 were vaxxed and hospitalized?
  • Tiny
  • 10-04-2021, 10:19 PM
The Department of Defense is launching a domestic, covid bombshell: DOD data proves that hospitalizations among Medicare patients doubled after the vaccines were introduced and that 60% of those hospitalized are fully vaccinated! Graham Ledger speaks with attorney and warrior for constitutional liberty, Thomas Renz, about his discovery hidden in plain sight inside a government audit, titled: “Effectiveness of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines against the Delta Variant among 5.6 million Medicare Beneficiaries 65 and older”.

---------------------------------------

is DOD saying 60% of the veterans over 65 were vaxxed and hospitalized? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hilarious! This is right up there with the report that 141 out of 144 total COVID patients in New South Wales hospitals had been vaccinated.
Breaking Bombshell:

Trump sucks his thumb because it reminds him of a ugly mushroom cap!

I read it on the internet, it must be true.
Breaking Bombshell:

Trump sucks his thumb because it reminds him of a ugly mushroom cap!

I read it on the internet, it must be true. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
I beg to differ. He sucks his thumb because it reminds him of his dick, which has neither been seen nor sucked in decades. A lot of people are saying it looks like a mushroom cap.
How many of you were in the military.?

When I got sent overseas, the Army vaccinated me against every ailment known that there was a vaccination for. It was not a request.

That was on top of the small pox and polio vaccinations we all had as kids.

I simply do not know what all of the hoopla is about. Just get the fuckin’ shot and get on with life.
But but “my rights”
I simply do not know what all of the hoopla is about. Just get the fuckin’ shot and get on with life. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not everyone is still in the military.

As for the "hoopla," it's called the "Bill of Rights" along with the restrictions within the U.S. Constitution limiting the "powers" of the various branches to impose a process upon citizens and residents in this country that violate their bodies without factual and/or scientific supporting evidence that it is justified! The current "hoopla" reminds me of ....

https://www.history.com/.image/c_fit...llow-stars.jpg

I'm sure those two were being "mindful" before they were hauled off to the ovens.
This is old news. I'd still get the COVID vaccine if I'd been infected. There's minimal downside. Originally Posted by Tiny
On what FACTUAL basis do you make that statement?
This is old news. I'd still get the COVID vaccine if I'd been infected. There's minimal downside. Hell, I might get two or three of them. Originally Posted by Tiny
No it’s not old news. This video was just released last night. Pfizer Scientists admitted that their vaccine isn’t worth a shit.