Now Team Biden wants to unleash the FBI against parents who oppose critical race theory

• oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 06:49 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/team...ristopher-rufo
America is witnessing a deeply politicized and dangerous escalation in the debate about critical race theory in public schools

Virginia parent slams ‘outrageous’ DOJ-backed FBI probe into potential threats against school boards

Virginia mom and Parents Defending Education member Asra Nomani reacts to Attorney General Merrick Garland’s memo on threats against school officials

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Listen to this article

[COLOR=var(--sk-slider-progress-color)!important]0:00 / 3:49

[/COLOR]
SpeechKit Editor's note: This column was first published in City Journal.
In an official memo, Attorney General Merrick Garland has pledged to mobilize the FBI against parents protesting critical race theory in public schools, citing unspecified "threats of violence" against school officials.
Garland’s memo follows a National School Boards Association request that the Biden administration investigate threats to school board members and classify sometimes heated parent protests as "domestic terrorism." The NSBA suggested that some of these parents should be prosecuted under the PATRIOT Act and federal hate crimes legislation.
The school board association letter, however, is riddled with falsehoods, errors, and exaggerations. It begins with the claim that "critical race theory is not taught in public schools," despite a vast body of evidence, including my own reporting, showing that CRT is widespread in public schools. Even the national teachers’ union has admitted as much, and called for its implementation in all 50 states.
Video

The NSBA deliberately misrepresents debates at school board meetings as "threats" and sometimes vociferous and angry speech as "violence." The letter refers to dozens of news stories alluding to "disruptions," "shouts," "arguments," and "mobs" but, contrary to its core claim, cites only a single example of actual violence against a school official: a case of aggravated battery in Illinois, which is obviously condemnable, but hardly the justification for a national "domestic terrorism" investigation.
BUTCHER & GONZALEZ: BIDEN'S JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CLUELESS THAT CENSORING PARENTS IS SURE TO END BADLY
The association even fabricated entire storylines to support its political objectives. For example, the NSBA claims that a Tennessee school board official named Jon White resigned due to "threats and acts of violence"; the linked source, however, reports that White resigned for "concerns about too much time away from his family," with no mention of threats or violence. (In another local report, White complains about parents calling him a "child abuser" and other epithets, which, while harsh, are hardly an "act of violence.")
GOP SENATORS GRILL ASSISTANT AG KRISTEN CLARKE OVER DOJ SCHOOL BOARD MEMO
Still, despite the school board association’s flimsy pretext, the Biden administration appears to be doing its bidding. Garland’s memo instructs the FBI to coordinate with "federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial law enforcement" to develop plans to "discourage these threats, identify them when they occur, and prosecute them when appropriate." NSBA director Chip Slaven and national teachers’ union president Randi Weingarten immediately praised Garland’s aggressive actions.
More from Opinion

CLICK HERE TO GET THE OPINION NEWSLETTER
This is a deeply politicized and dangerous escalation in the debate about critical race theory in public schools. For months, critical race theory proponents, including teachers’ unions, have struggled to respond to critics, and new survey data now show that strong majorities of all racial categories oppose CRT in public school. But as their standing in the polls has collapsed, the education establishment has turned to more heavy-handed tactics.
Video

The purpose of mobilizing the FBI is not only to monitor dissent but to subdue it. The suggestion that parents might be engaging in "domestic terrorism" is designed to suppress speech and assembly and to justify the further federalization of education policy. In congressional testimony last week, Education Secretary Miguel Cardona refused to say that parents are the "primary stakeholders" in their children’s education; this week, Attorney General Garland is attempting to drive an even bigger wedge between parents and public schools.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Parents should not let this overreach deter them from speaking out against critical race theory in their schools. The Biden administration has raised the stakes, so that this fight is no longer only about CRT; it is about protecting the basic rights of speech, assembly, and voter control over the country’s public institutions.
The grassroots revolt against critical race theory is proof that the American people still have the instinct for self-rule. They must not let the Biden administration crush it.

An example of teh unquenchable thirst of teh fiden crime cabal and DPST party for Absolute control of american Peoples - and absolute pre-eminence of their every Lie and Crime Against our Constitution.

They are censorship hungry and opposed to teh slightest deviation form their marxist agenda and narrative.

The Constitution adn Bill of Rights mean nothing to the marxist, Racist DPST party!

Buck fiden

From my cold dead hands!
SS troopers ,,, AGAINST FREE SPEECH Hmm ,,,,,Now where in history did this happen before and not work out so well
One o' me favourite Australian sayings is:

"On any day - may delight find you well."

Here's another:

"SUE the BASTARDS!"
This second one makes the best sense here.
Sue Them and VOTE THEM OUT!

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Amen - and when they come for our legally held by law-abiding citizens' weapons

Give the fiden gun Tsar beta boy the warm welcome he /they deserve.
  • oeb11
  • 10-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Suggestion - Hold a rally against garland- DOJ -FBI -Homeland security march through DC
challenge the bastards to arrest those opposig their racist CRT and Communist school boards.

Challenge teh BASTARDS!!!!

They are trying to destroy our Constitutional Freedoms bit by bit - time to challenge teh marxist ,. racist bastards and either end the illegal persecution of Peoples with a different Opinion on CRT, etc - or If they arrest those opposing teh fiden crime cabal mandate - they will sink themselves !!!!!!!

Communist bastards
Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
The constitution ,,, That's a terrorist threat ,,,LOL sadly that's a coming
One o' me favourite Australian sayings is:

"On any day - may delight find you well."

Here's another:

"SUE the BASTARDS!"
This second one makes the best sense here.
Sue Them and VOTE THEM OUT!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You may want to share your lexicon with the others in this thread. What I’m reading clearly isn’t fluent, coherent English.

Give us a break guys!

You want others to come around to your way if thinking, try speaking in Englissh, not tongues!

HAHAHAHAKAKDJRJEKALFOEKDHAHABE HSHAHAHAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 08:17 AM
yr - some day - if you have your way with institution of marxist, racist tyranny in America

They will come for You

and - there will be No One to speak for You!!!
Aaron Lewis - Am I The Only One (Lyric Video / Explicit ...Your browser indicates if you've visited this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9WUIfdKIA

Official lyric video for Aaron Lewis' new song "Am I The Only One", available now: https://aaronlewis.lnk.to/AmITheOnlyOneID"Am I The Only One" merch: https
You may want to share your lexicon with the others in this thread. What I’m reading clearly isn’t fluent, coherent English.

Give us a break guys!

You want others to come around to your way if thinking, try speaking in Englissh, not tongues!

HAHAHAHAKAKDJRJEKALFOEKDHAHABE HSHAHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Uh, please lemme know WHAT word or words YOU
didn't understand in there.

And I will surely try me best to clue you on!

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-08-2021, 03:13 PM
SA - trying to 'clue in' a DPST returned from teh 'Band" - is a don quixote mission.

Doomed to failure.