Eye on the ball people

They finished the audit in Arizona with the election board running interference and the Attorney General doing everything within her power to derail things. An estimated 42,000 votes were irregular in some respect or another.
In Georgia, they're still trying to get an audit off the ground and it is likely to happen.
In Pennsylvania, they're trying to review ballot integrity in the last election.
Who knows what will happen in Nevada, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

Here is the dirty secret that the libs want you to forget; this is not about Trump, this is about making sure our elections are secure. Who can argue with a secure, legal election where every legitimate vote is counted and everyone eligible gets to vote ONCE. Well, apparently the democrats are against that. They want the general population to believe this is all about putting Trump back into office and getting rid of Biden. Not a bad goal but there is no mechanism to make it happen.
This is about state elections being on the up and up. Those state elections impact federal elections which impacts us all. I want, no, I demand that Pennsylvania follow their constitution unless they legally change it. This, they didn't do. Every state in the union can audit their votes. If a majority come to the conclusion that Trump carried their state then it is up to the Supreme Court of the United States to decide what can or cannot be done about it.

So watch out. This is not about Trump or Biden. These audits are about election integrity and the democrats want you to believe otherwise. The democrats don't want to be caught endorsing cheating do they?
They finished the audit in Arizona with the election board running interference and the Attorney General doing everything within her power to derail things. An estimated 42,000 votes were irregular in some respect or another.

In Georgia, they're still trying to get an audit off the ground and it is likely to happen.In Pennsylvania, they're trying to review ballot integrity in the last election. Who knows what will happen in Nevada, Wisconsin, and Michigan.

Here is the dirty secret that the libs want you to forget; this is not about Trump, this is about making sure our elections are secure. Who can argue with a secure, legal election where every legitimate vote is counted and everyone eligible gets to vote ONCE.

Well, apparently the democrats are against that. They want the general population to believe this is all about putting Trump back into office and getting rid of Biden. Not a bad goal but there is no mechanism to make it happen.

This is about state elections being on the up and up. Those state elections impact federal elections which impacts us all. I want, no, I demand that Pennsylvania follow their constitution unless they legally change it. This, they didn't do.

Every state in the union can audit their votes. If a majority come to the conclusion that Trump carried their state then it is up to the Supreme Court of the United States to decide what can or cannot be done about it.

So watch out. This is not about Trump or Biden. These audits are about election integrity and the democrats want you to believe otherwise. The democrats don't want to be caught endorsing cheating do they? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
There's a whole crazy community arguing against that

You don't sound so fuckin' crazy. Nice prose. Only thing is; the previous election was the most secure in history.

The analogy to football was a great start. If you would have finished with another football allusion, your commentary would have had more punch.

Pardon my reformation.

And my critique.
I don't think that the Constitutional Convention ever imagined the possibility of massive fraud and the installation of an presidential administration founded in fraud. And so I don't believe that there is any provision for a remedy other than serial impeachment of every elected or appointed official from the President down through the cabinet and on.

Generations of historians and political science Phd Candidates and forensic MDs will make life-long careers out of this current presidency.
Please delete
JOINT STATEMENT FROM ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12...uncil-election

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

I just likes readin'.
You're going off on that tangent again. A lot of this is not about voter fraud per se. It is about integrity and adhering to the rules. In PA, GA, WS, and AR they changed the rules to benefit one party over another. They changed the rules illegally. The rules were laid down in the state constitution. Governors, Attorney Generals, and Secretary of State broke their oath, broke the law, and broke the election.
You're going off on that tangent again. A lot of this is not about voter fraud per se. It is about integrity and adhering to the rules. In PA, GA, WS, and AR they changed the rules to benefit one party over another. They changed the rules illegally. The rules were laid down in the state constitution. Governors, Attorney Generals, and Secretary of State broke their oath, broke the law, and broke the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Well, I guess I took my eyes off the ball. Your opening post is about the distraction. Not the result.

I'm a political operative, just not for the current administration.

The "rules" are always changed. The procedures change with each party in power. The egregious way it is done is unseemly. Especially with the timing.

What sort of reaction were you looking for? Sir.

Can you keep the football theme?

I need a fuckin' win!
How was the 2020 election the most secure in history? I've heard people say that a hundred times already, but what exactly made it the most secure in history? Mass mail-in voting?
How was the 2020 election the most secure in history? I've heard people say that a hundred times already, but what exactly made it the most secure in history? Mass mail-in voting? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Post #5.
I don't think that the Constitutional Convention ever imagined the possibility of massive fraud and the installation of an presidential administration founded in fraud. And so I don't believe that there is any provision for a remedy other than serial impeachment of every elected or appointed official from the President down through the cabinet and on.

Generations of historians and political science Phd Candidates and forensic MDs will make life-long careers out of this current presidency. Originally Posted by ICU 812
No they won't
No they won't Originally Posted by earthlink
I agree.

Making whole academic careers out of the Biden administration? Already?

He will be a blip on the radar of the new movement in American politics.
You're going off on that tangent again. A lot of this is not about voter fraud per se. It is about integrity and adhering to the rules. In PA, GA, WS, and AR they changed the rules to benefit one party over another. They changed the rules illegally. The rules were laid down in the state constitution. Governors, Attorney Generals, and Secretary of State broke their oath, broke the law, and broke the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Why should he give a shit...in marxist countries...THERE ARE NO ELECTIONS!!
Keep up the writing sailor. I wish bb would follow suit. Exclamations and capitalized words aren't as effective as some would think.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
when the election officials run the election, they control the narrative. you're looking at the behavior of the Arizona Maricopa election officials resistance to the audit.

whoever made that statement "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised." doesn't know one ass from another.

most secure election my ass.
whoever made that statement "There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised." doesn't know one ass from another. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Okay, sure. I'll tell them you said they're full of shit.

Just because you think so.