Deutschtown Music Festival

http://deutschtownmusicfestival.com/
Anyone go/going this weekend?
I went last night and had a good time - so much food, drink, music (and goodlord the eye candy)!

last night I saw Cisco Kid and they blew me away! I also saw the Vics who were great, despite the power issues on stage.

I'm looking forward to seeing so many new and returning bands today, but Eagleburger band at 1 is a must see as are Murder for Girls at 3 and the Bastard Bearded Irishmen at 8. Amoeba Knievel at 7 are so fun to watch! Fuck yeah dinosaurs (9 pm) are great too.
If I can make it to 11 PM, the bleepy things are a must see too.
Oh and Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers are at 10.

I'll be hurting tomorrow but I have a year to recover!

Hope to see yinz there! I'll be the guy wearing the yellow shirt
I was down there last night as well...it's an awesome party if you can find parking...
Looks like fun. Is it appropriate for teenage boys?
If they enjoy music, they'll love it as there are plenty of teenage girls
Perfect. I’m gonna give this a go this evening.
despite the torrential downpour that happened mid-afternoon (which sadly canceled Murder For Girls), it was an amazing day!
If anyone got to see Amoeba Knievel, you definitely had a good time, and if you didn't enjoy it, you're a broken human being lol

Today my body hurts, my ears are ringing and my voice is hoarse, but worth every minute of it!
...til next year...
http://deutschtownmusicfestival.com/
Anyone go/going this weekend?
I went last night and had a good time - so much food, drink, music (and goodlord the eye candy)!

last night I saw Cisco Kid and they blew me away! I also saw the Vics who were great, despite the power issues on stage.

I'm looking forward to seeing so many new and returning bands today, but Eagleburger band at 1 is a must see as are Murder for Girls at 3 and the Bastard Bearded Irishmen at 8. Amoeba Knievel at 7 are so fun to watch! Fuck yeah dinosaurs (9 pm) are great too.
If I can make it to 11 PM, the bleepy things are a must see too.
Oh and Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers are at 10.

I'll be hurting tomorrow but I have a year to recover!

Hope to see yinz there! I'll be the guy wearing the yellow shirt Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Hey Mate - THANK YOU for recommending such a GREAT venue
for ALL the people here.

Wonderin' IF that Aomeba Kenevil bloke jumped over
cars or rubbish bins while singing!

Nice to see some o' the mates here all have a Grand time.
Harmony in the Forum!

Maybe we can all hold hands and sing "Koom-bi-ya" or something.

#### Salty
Sounds like a good time 👍
This was a blast Saturday night. Food, drink, music and hotties were in great abundance.