Welcome Back Titsfuck/TatasDDD

• BSer
  • 11-14-2014, 06:49 AM
More beloved than J1M!!!

Welcome back Tits!

Indys may not want you but we know the world needs a titsfuck
Tits is paroled! Now its a party
Fuckin Tits
Hey what's up dudes? What the fuck has been going on?
  • BSer
  • 11-14-2014, 08:43 AM
Thanksgiving is almost here. Which woman of public usage do you plan on stuffing like a turkey?
I remember one-time I stuffed Taytum. This is how the term "to stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey" came to being lol. She herself laughed so hard at that lol. That mood quickly changed though once I stuck my dick in her mouth.
Welcome back.

Have to admit it,
I've missed having a nemesis.
Hey what's up dudes? What the fuck has been going on? Originally Posted by tatasddd
We're all waiting for the hookers to announce their Black Friday deals
Thanks everyone. BTW, while I was away I did hook up with Taytum's friend Neveah. That little thing got quite a pounding lol. I am sure she will remember it for the rest of her life. She also gave me an amazing rimjob. Keep that in mind next time you see her and initiate DFK lol with a wonderful facial completion. They say it is good for their skin lol
We're all waiting for the hookers to announce their Black Friday deals Originally Posted by AmishGangster
They won't see any under 35.
  • BSer
  • 11-14-2014, 09:56 AM
So if I dfk nevah I could be tasting tits' shit?!?!
Some fucktard will write a review, best tasting lips ever
Bser....are you implying that you did?
  • BSer
  • 11-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Bser....are you implying that you did? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
No DK I said "if"

I creampied Lyra a few years back then later that night burghman69 said she had the best tasting pussy ever. Glad he liked the taste of my nut. Lmao
Hey Tits, we need a new threAD topic, what deep hooker thoughts did you contemplate on your vacation? Start a threAD, inquiring Eccie minds wanna know!