LSU Hospitality Saturday

The key to Tiger Stadium/Death Valley was handed over to the University of South Carolina in the football match up between LSU and SC. The hospitality and generosity of the whole entire LSU team, school and fans were remarkable. I don't live in SC anymore but went to represent the friends and family who could not make the game that were planning on it. I had a remarkable time and was introduced to real jambalaya twice lol.

The most wonderful part was that if anyone could sympathize with what SC is going through its LA.

So on behalf of the few SC fans that did come and the entire team, GEUX TIGERS!! And thank you... Where u there? Several moments brought me close to tears. Not the losing part lol...it was a good game!

Sincerely,

Carolina Girl
Thank you for your compliments Carolina Girl. I was there for my first game in several years. Tickets were easy to get and I just had to see Leonard bust one. It was impressive to hear such a small group of Carolina faithful respond to the kickoff return for TD. Sorry to see Coach Spurrier go but he is a class act and did improve the Gamecocks. As he said, it was easy for Saban to choose to go to Bama and be successful but he chose a much harder goal to achieve. Geaux Tigers.
Went and met with some friends from SC who fortunately weren't affected by the floods. Great experience as per usual with my trips to Tigah land . Glad to hear you had a great time yourself Carolina girl and I agree with Disco while I used to sit in the stands and grouch at Spurrier you have to hand it to the man he definately changed SEC football for the better and IMHO changed football across the land, he deserves that credit for sure and de ole head ball coach will be missed.