It is in full swing.....or atleast I think it is!!

So here recently I have notice my sex drive as increased. For any of you thT have seen me lately I am sure you have noticed, lol. I am loving this new found drive. I am told that the noticeably change comes from me entering into my prime ( I will be 27 the middle of June).

Did any of you other ladies tell a difference when entering this age bracket?? I also found myself wanting to play with girls a lot more too as well as less talk more play......I don't know what's happening......but I LOVE IT!!!!!
I cant wait to seee ya
Cool
Yeah 27 is when I went full force with the girls then 29 went swinging lo oh yeah till 33 then relaxed and now at 41 seems to be recycling to the wild side.lol
http://www.swingstockmonthly.webs.com/
been invited to this swingers fest lol considering it strongly dont have a female friend yet to bring lol want to go luv.lol
When I hit 29-30 I turned on like a faucet and my drive became strong enough that once or twic I had an urge to just point at a random dude in my apt complex and say hey you come here
So here recently I have notice my sex drive as increased. For any of you thT have seen me lately I am sure you have noticed, lol. I am loving this new found drive. I am told that the noticeably change comes from me entering into my prime ( I will be 27 the middle of June).

Did any of you other ladies tell a difference when entering this age bracket?? I also found myself wanting to play with girls a lot more too as well as less talk more play......I don't know what's happening......but I LOVE IT!!!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Yeah....I noticed!!
Yeah....I noticed!! Originally Posted by magictounge
dont mean to hijack. but damn bro! thats the funniest damn avatar ive seen in a long time i lmao'd my ass off! oh! and macy looks waaaaaay hot. those bows make me wanna unwrap her like a xmas present
Yeah, I'm 28 and I've started noticing it with myself too...I think it might be some weird biological imperative type thing?

When I hit 29-30 I turned on like a faucet and my drive became strong enough that once or twic I had an urge to just point at a random dude in my apt complex and say hey you come here Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
dont mean to hijack. Originally Posted by knotty man
I do not mean to hijack this informative thread by Maci either but an interesting thought just occurred to me. If the same is true of the average male (27 is when he is reaching sexual prime) than that gives me something to look forward to in the next 5 years!
I think I'm going to have to try that pointing at a random Guy thing! Hell, I might point at two guys and a girl! I hear ya Maci I was feeling really bad a few weeks ago, and knew I was coming out of it when I wanted to screw every good looking Guy in my path! 28/29 are definitely great ages.
Middle of june hu? What day? I turn 26 on 6/20... YEAH GEMINI'S
Middle of june hu? What day? I turn 26 on 6/20... YEAH GEMINI'S Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

Mines the 19th
Best sex I ever had was with a Gemini!
hmmm. woundnt sex with a gemini technically be considered a doubles session?
hmmm. woundnt sex with a gemini technically be considered a doubles session? Originally Posted by knotty man

Hmmm what do you call a masterbating gemini?