Shaved or Hirsute?

I seek comments from Ladies and Gentlemen. Igoring the issue of personal hygiene what is your preference for genital hair? Shaved or bare? Landing strip? Trimmed? Bushy?

My personal preference is the natural growth with no modifications. I understand, but disagree with, the removal of some hair for the bikini presentation of swim wear.

My SO suggests I am a dirty old man when we discuss this issue.

Comments?
I prefer my lady friends natural and hirsute...even all over. There is one lady in Austin that does not apply a razor anywhere at all. I will make the drive to see her just to relive my hippie days.
Currently I am shaved myself because of a provider request.
Can't say natural all over but in the private play area, natural. Which is now relatively rare I suppose. I don't like looking prepubescent (especially at my age) nor do I like the uncomfortable feeling of the hair growing back and itching like a flea infested stray. Of course if it gets to the point that it can be braided I will take a weed whacker to it and trim it down to a manageable lawn and water it daily (with soap). I'd like to think that I am promoting dental hygiene by allowing users to floss LMAO...
Can't say natural all over but in the private play area, natural. Which is now relatively rare I suppose. I don't like looking prepubescent (especially at my age) nor do I like the uncomfortable feeling of the hair growing back and itching like a flea infested stray. Of course if it gets to the point that it can be braided I will take a weed whacker to it and trim it down to a manageable lawn and water it daily (with soap). I'd like to think that I am promoting dental hygiene by allowing users to floss LMAO... Originally Posted by TxBrandy
ROTFLMAO!!!!

I recently spent too much money getting a brazilian that went wrong. My skin is still protesting. I'm not sure what my next move will be.
I like my lady's to be bare as a baby bottom!!
Can't say natural all over but in the private play area, natural. Which is now relatively rare I suppose. I don't like looking prepubescent (especially at my age) nor do I like the uncomfortable feeling of the hair growing back and itching like a flea infested stray. Of course if it gets to the point that it can be braided I will take a weed whacker to it and trim it down to a manageable lawn and water it daily (with soap). I'd like to think that I am promoting dental hygiene by allowing users to floss LMAO... Originally Posted by TxBrandy
sounds good
I like my lady's to be bare as a baby bottom!! Originally Posted by tracerxxx
I second that
(Too many times explaining beard burn on my face to co-workers the next day)

Or at least trimmed, I hate hunting deep in the bush...
(So to speak....)
i cant stand hair i shave like everyday.......lol and i prefer a guy who is shaved or at least trimmed and not a hairy bush!!!lol ........ you should make a poll on how many ladies shave, trim, or keep the natural bush! i thought that everyone shaved that shit in my little world lol! it would be interesting to see the results to that
I love the brazillian thing myself
On men, I prefer trimmed because three day stubble makes cookie crumble. For me, my skin is so sensitive that I wish I could grow a landing strip but I don't like the way it looks on me. On other women, trimmed, landing strip or fresh shaved is all okay with me. I do not want to pick hairs out of my teeth our cough up hair balls. I also don't like cleaning man hair out of my lint trap or off my floor. I'm not sure how a gent could deal with that. Maybe a lint roller?
I prefer shaved, but at my age and accessibility to a good lay, I'm not picky. I love it all, bare, strip, or au nateural. Spitting a few hairs is a small price to pay for a rollicking good time, IMHO.
I like it bald....or very closely trimmed!
I like it bald....or very closely trimmed! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's a good description of my head...you know, the one on top of my neck.
Wax, trim, fresh shave all good.

Naturebush is too much
lol--Charles baby...one day

I knew a provider who would shave a heart shape in her private area---