It pains me to say this but this scumbag has a valid point...

I didn't think in a million years I would ever thing I would be agreeing to anything that a scumbag like Osama Bin Laden would "comment" if indeed was Osama, but the remark about France not allowing muslims to wear their Burqua is wrong.
Last time i check France was a country like hours where you had rights. More now than ever Al-Queada and all these Islamic fundamentalist asswipes are laughing at the West because they not they are imposing their way on us. How? Well in France they are so paranoid that they are banning burquas in public? In the U.S we are going against the constitution and not allowing a person to build a Mosque where he legally has the right to build one. We have people like Bill O'Reily going on the View and stating that Muslims killed us on 9-11. We have analyst like Juan Williams saying he gets uncomfortable if he sees a muslim in full Islamic garb at the airport. Let's face it there are over 1 billion muslims on this earth with the overwhelmingly large percentage of them being law abiding peaceful and decent human being.
For France not to allow muslims to wear burquas where in some sects of Islam it's part of their faith and compulsory is no different from allowing a Cathollic to carry a Rosary or a Jews to wear the kippah head coverings to signify their faith? For O'Reily to say muslims killed us on 9-11 is no different than saying Christians killed innocent people in OKC bombing or whites bombed churches in the 60's.
Honestly, would it even be a debate or made news if a church, Hindu Temple or synagogue were being built blocks from 9-11? I doubt it!
Do Americans realize that muslims too died on 9-11? Do many of us realize that there are thousands of american muslims in the military who love their faith and country and have been killed or maimed in the Iraq war and the war in Afghanistan? Enough is enough! Having behavior like this only helps Al-Queada recruit more members and is used as a ploy to tell uninformed muslims- hey America and the West hates you look what they are doing in France and the United States.. wake up people!!!
I have alot of French connections , which forced me to take French for many years, and study its culture.

France is very protective of its language, customs, and culture. They have governmental panels set up to accept or reject new words being added to the dictionary, for example.

I don't think the French are being anti-muslim, any more than they are always flat out anti-anything not French.

Examples: Fines and prison time for broadcasting foreign words, when French words are available, all radio stations must play at least 40% content in French, etc. The Burqua issue is not uniquely France's only foray into being nationalistic.

....but in the spirit of being argumentative, seen any chicks in bikini's in Mecca lately?
I have alot of French connections , which forced me to take French for many years, and study its culture.

France is very protective of its language, customs, and culture. They have governmental panels set up to accept or reject new words being added to the dictionary, for example.

I don't think the French are being anti-muslim, any more than they are always flat out anti-anything not French.

Examples: Fines and prison time for broadcasting foreign words, when French words are available, all radio stations must play at least 40% content in French, etc. The Burqua issue is not uniquely France's only foray into being nationalistic.

....but in the spirit of being argumentative, seen any chicks in bikini's in Mecca lately? Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
ok wow didn't knwo that thanks for that piece of info- so basically they are just trying to protect their culture- but I guess on the other hand certain muslims countries don't allow open display of Christianity- for example I think Saudi Arabia- Iran and Afghanistan at one time will put you to death if you try to convert a muslim to Christianity, but I guess one would argue those countries are Theocracies and not Democracies liek France.
Why dont you write the French Government and ask them why they do it and stop trying to bait a race war on this board.
wow dirty I didn't think u wouldn't even open this one as for me no comment
Bait a race war? With whom - the many muslim hobbyists in KC? Some of Dirty Dog's racist ass comments, innuendos, and posts have done more to start race wars on the KC boards than any outside poster could ever do. And the small-minded, "This is our Board" crowd really needs to take a chill pill. You're starting to sound like children in the playground at recess - "this is our clubhouse...." Ignoring the outside posts sends a stronger message - if that's your intent. And to attempt to start some ruckus, and then back off when you don't get the desired response, is very "politician like" and just plain lame - or should i say "this style lame typing cool to be attempt is my"
Bait a race war? With whom - the many muslim hobbyists in KC? Some of Dirty Dog's racist ass comments, innuendos, and posts have done more to start race wars on the KC boards than any outside poster could ever do. And the small-minded, "This is our Board" crowd really needs to take a chill pill. You're starting to sound like children in the playground at recess - "this is our clubhouse...." Ignoring the outside posts sends a stronger message - if that's your intent. And to attempt to start some ruckus, and then back off when you don't get the desired response, is very "politician like" and just plain lame - or should i say "this style lame typing cool to be attempt is my" Originally Posted by thorough9
Can you quote some of my racist statements. As for baiting a race war, everyone of his posts has some example of slavery or racists activity from the 60's, what does that have to do with the muslims. As for the rest of your rant, blow me.

....but in the spirit of being argumentative, seen any chicks in bikini's in Mecca lately? Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
It's that way in Quebec also. I think it's just the French mindset. Makes it easy to march in to take them over.
Can you quote some of my racist statements. As for baiting a race war, everyone of his posts has some example of slavery or racists activity from the 60's, what does that have to do with the muslims. As for the rest of your rant, blow me. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Blow you? You sound as if you've just gotten out of the big house(limited options) or hanging out at the Strand Theater. That's probably one of the last things i would say to another man. So, uh....No thanks - and your maturity's showing, Don Chi-Chi. It's also interesting to know that you've researched the poster so thoroughly. It just shows intent. And who cares if he talks about slavery or racist activities? Who died and made you Senator McCarthy? You are, in this instance, just being an troublemaker, and you had absolutely nothing useful to add to this thread - absolutely nothing - in you jumped with some blowhard bs. Try being a useful contributor instead of a glorified lurker and an instigator. Now, rant.
I think we should stop eating french fries again in protest matter of fact just put my so out for making french toast. To be clear I don't really like the french with their snotty ways & all that wine drinking.
LMAO
This stuff happens in countries that are not "secular" in nature.
Therein lies the danger in declaring us a Christian nation.
Ummmm.....France is proudly one of the most secular nations on the planet. That secularism, and disdain for public displays of religion, fueled the anti burqua sentiment.

Are you suggesting that christain forces in France are behind the burqua ban? Did you know that protestant and catholic leaders in France oppose the burqua ban?...because thrown together in the same law is a ban on crosses and jewish skull caps in schools, hospitals, and other public buildings.

I assure you, what is developing in France is not Christain resistance to a growing muslim population in France. Instead, it is secular resistance to a growing muslim population.
Blow you? You sound as if you've just gotten out of the big house(limited options) or hanging out at the Strand Theater. That's probably one of the last things i would say to another man. So, uh....No thanks - and your maturity's showing, Don Chi-Chi. It's also interesting to know that you've researched the poster so thoroughly. It just shows intent. And who cares if he talks about slavery or racist activities? Who died and made you Senator McCarthy? You are, in this instance, just being an troublemaker, and you had absolutely nothing useful to add to this thread - absolutely nothing - in you jumped with some blowhard bs. Try being a useful contributor instead of a glorified lurker and an instigator. Now, rant. Originally Posted by thorough9
Blah, blah, blah like I thought so, no quotes to back up your statement. No research was necessary because I know his posts just as he knows mine. Since you seem to know so much about where to go blow men maybe that slam doesn't work for you, so how about fuck off, there, now you can visit the strand (didnt realize they do that stuff there, wow you must stay busy) as much as you want. Don Chi, Chi hmmm well no, we dont call them don's anymore, went out with the godfather. Maybe if you were to do some research on the poster you would see that he likes to troll with this shit, start a heated debate and then seems to disappear from the thread, just to return with another sensitive topic to stir up shit on the board, as for being contributor, I think you might check out the 1341 posts and see how much interaction I have on the board, compared to your 23. I understand now why you would jump to his defense, those many hours together at the strand has created a solid bond "between" you, the sharing of those gentle moments and that sticky cement that bonds you together.
Blah, blah, blah like I thought so, no quotes to back up your statement. No research was necessary because I know his posts just as he knows mine. Since you seem to know so much about where to go blow men maybe that slam doesn't work for you, so how about fuck off, there, now you can visit the strand (didnt realize they do that stuff there, wow you must stay busy) as much as you want. Don Chi, Chi hmmm well no, we dont call them don's anymore, went out with the godfather. Maybe if you were to do some research on the poster you would see that he likes to troll with this shit, start a heated debate and then seems to disappear from the thread, just to return with another sensitive topic to stir up shit on the board, as for being contributor, I think you might check out the 1341 posts and see how much interaction I have on the board, compared to your 23. I understand now why you would jump to his defense, those many hours together at the strand has created a solid bond "between" you, the sharing of those gentle moments and that sticky cement that bonds you together. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Like I said GLORIFIED LURKER = 1341 posts and 0 reviews. Are you just hanging around to have someone to talk to, or what? And you sound afraid of debates, especially the one in which you have nothing to offer.