Should I be concerned about this?

I asked in National and no one seemed to think it was a big deal but it still worries me. What do you think?

https://postimg.cc/YGMhs7Dy

not only should you not be concerned, in fact you should be encouraged to participate and report any and all trafficking or underage participation.
With the Gov cracking down on underage and trafficking it opens up a door for consenting adults to get caught up in the sweep. Ridding this site of any such activity somewhat gets us out from underneath LEO's microscope.
To me this is nothing more than an online dating site. I'm donating to the girl's college fund, supporting single mothers, or just helping someone get thru these crazy times. What happens after we meet is between two consenting adults and is nobody's business. Don't engage in any illegal activities like trading sex acts for money and you'll usually stay out of trouble.
not only should you not be concerned, in fact you should be encouraged to participate and report any and all trafficking or underage participation.
With the Gov cracking down on underage and trafficking it opens up a door for consenting adults to get caught up in the sweep. Ridding this site of any such activity somewhat gets us out from underneath LEO's microscope.
To me this is nothing more than an online dating site. I'm donating to the girl's college fund, supporting single mothers, or just helping someone get thru these crazy times. What happens after we meet is between two consenting adults and is nobody's business. Don't engage in any illegal activities like trading sex acts for money and you'll usually stay out of trouble.
Originally Posted by Regulus69
+1

I totally agree. The donation is for time only. Anything that happens after is between two consenting adults.
I would expect such policy even if was not declared and would be very disappointed if people concerned with those issues were not actively monitoring the forums.

As far as meeting people, for me it is a form of therapy. For some reason I can't discuss certain topics with my trained professional therapist but I can discuss those same topics with a random stranger who I might not ever meet again.