Provider: Laylonie
Phone: 702-445-3640
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off I-55
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, CBJ, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Mish, Side Saddle, K-9, HJ and COB
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 3 Bones
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Hispanic
Physical Description: Definite spinner. I'm not good with measurments saw this on another review 34B 24 34 She has an ass to die for and long smooth legs. Couple of tats. She is beautiful. Someone post pics please what you see is what you get.
Recommendation: Yes
When I say who the review was about, I almost didn't need to read on. Laylonie is one of a kind! Sure she's drop dead gorgeous. Sure she has skills. Sure she's every man's fantasy.

BUT the two things that set Laylonie apart are her sincerely sweet personality and her inteligence. Some gals can fake being interested in what you're saying or pretend to be listening. But each time I've been with Laylonie I've left completely and utterly charmed.

IB, you done goodly to have made her acquaintance! YOU will be a better man (not just hobbyist) for having encountered one of the few true LADIES inside or OUTSIDE the hobby.

HID
HID referred me to see Laylonie a couple of years ago and I have seen her a few times since. She is one of the most beautiful providers I have ever met, very natural and wonderful soft skin. She has a runway model type body and very soft spoken but very friendly.

Bone, glad you got to see her and your review is a great read.
Thanks Hid and Texrich she is definatley one of the sweetest and most beautiful ladies i've ever been with and you are right HID she seemed to really listen to what i was talking about. She is going to Baton Rogue soon and was very interested in going to the Myrtles Plantation in St Francisville and take the Ghost Tour one of the dawgs down there should get her some literature on it. I had a great time with her and will definatley see her again. Also i don't remember if i mentioned it but she is doing doubles with Sweet Infiniti69. IB