Your favorite white nationalist leaders?

you are scared Originally Posted by themystic
Scared of what?

I sure as Hell won't put a bumper sticker on my car. Too much vandalism. Besides, it's nobody's business who I vote for.
Scared of what? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Why subject yourself to the hatred of the small minded losers?
Thanks for the advice, but I already ignore you most of the time.
Don't feed the banned troll.
I'm a fan of David Duke. He is very maligned and misunderstood. I like Richard Spencer too. Great guy.

Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist bit still a great hero who would've been an outstanding president. Originally Posted by Litter Box Cake
whos your favorite white nationalist on here? I like IB an Winn Dixie. bambino, oeb and bb get honorable mentions. As far as outright racists its not even close, Austin Ellen is a unanimous choice. Congratulations to all the winners
Don't feed the banned troll. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Didn't take long, did it?
Funny you should mention Duke. He's made his choice..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ign/ar-BBTcLR3 Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I wonder how much the Camala Harris campaign paid Duke to make that endorsement.
Idi Amin Dada. He killed so many Africans, he just had to be a "white supremacist".

Don't feed the banned troll. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Didn't take long, did it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

which one? or did you mean trolls?
Idi Amin Dada. He killed so many Africans, he just had to be a "white supremacist".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
is this him?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0
I'm a fan of David Duke. He is very maligned and misunderstood. I like Richard Spencer too. Great guy.

Pat Buchanan is not a white nationalist bit still a great hero who would've been an outstanding president. Originally Posted by Litter Box Cake
In his very warm ecosystem, Hitler gives you two thumbs up for this brilliant post!
Why subject yourself to the hatred of the small minded losers? Originally Posted by friendly fred
its bad enough putting up with the liberal trolls in this forum

You are the one who hates all Jewish people and Israel.
I love those folks and I stand with Israel.
White Nationalists won't do that.
Can you say the same?

whos your favorite white nationalist on here? I like IB an Winn Dixie. bambino, oeb and bb get honorable mentions. As far as outright racists its not even close, Austin Ellen is a unanimous choice. Congratulations to all the winners Originally Posted by themystic
MAGA Girl approved!

Thanks for the advice, but I already ignore you most of the time. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Why subject yourself to the hatred of the small minded losers? Originally Posted by themystic
Damn good point old buddy!