Rope play

Anyone interested in bondage pics for showcase? I have examples of other provider photos from the past. Seeking a kinky playmate for next week that won't mind a little rope play... send pms with info please..
Bump
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Ladies - This isn't something that should be done with someone you know nothing about. You should develop a relationship with your partner before you venture into this world. There is real danger of getting hurt from improper work. Not to mention the danger of allowing a stranger to tie you up.

Even if "only doing this for photographs"..
In the past, I have happily served as a rope bottom. And I definitely would again in the future. Though I have no interest in a "trade" session.
Basically OP is looking for a freebie. Nothing is free, bud.
Who cares about photos... who wants to just have a little rope play BCD fun?
if the rope tier is great at what they do, this can be deliteful for both involved. the artistry of binding is beautiful (imho) and the feeling from it is very different from anything else. if they arent that great, it looks sloppy and, as ~Ze~ said, can very dangerous!!

as ~Ze~ posted, to minimize the danger of getting hurt, only do this w/ someone you can trust (as much as we can in this sub-culture) or have consulted with several times or more.

also, my problem is that it takes so long to tie someone up and then untie them, that i'd need a 2hr or longer session to really enjoy it w/out being rushed.

to the OP, there is def a segment of adult providers that do this - i hope you find someone who will submit to being tied up by you.
Valid points are being raised concerning safety. I have submitted to and been tied up with rope during a sensual domination session in the past.

When I am engaging with a rope top where I'll be tied up during our first encounter, I require the utmost respect during all communication leading up to our time together and I specifically seek not just three references, but three references provided by other highly regarded submissive companions.

Also, two hours is the minimum booking I allow for such a session. "Rushing" and "rope play" do not go together.
In the past, I have happily served as a rope bottom. And I definitely would again in the future. Though I have no interest in a "trade" session. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
May I ask what the difference is between a rope top and bottom?

My kink value is pretty low apparently.

My kink value is pretty low apparently. Originally Posted by texassapper

Rope top = tie ER
Rope bottom = tie EE

?
OP asked about a bondage themed photoshoot, not a session or a "freebie". So, a suggestion that might make the lady comfortable would be to have a third party both agree to be there. That way there is a safety monitor, someone to help the lady by holding a mirror etc and the artist by moving lights, holding reflectors etc. Maybe another provider who also wants shots?

I've had several ladies in and out of the hobby bring someone the first time we shot together and it was never an issue, nor necessary for follow up shoots.

Free advice is always worth what you pay for it of course.

Enjoy and be safe!
(and post the pix!).
Ladies - This isn't something that should be done with someone you know nothing about. You should develop a relationship with your partner before you venture into this world. There is real danger of getting hurt from improper work. Not to mention the danger of allowing a stranger to tie you up.

Even if "only doing this for photographs".. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Super sound advice

Even if "only doing this for photographs".. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

And if it's the lady whom initiates?
Absolutely.

While I top in other regards, when it comes to rope bondage, my experience is mostly in the role of being the person who is tied up.