Address: SE FTW off of 820
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: First time, BBBJ; second time, CFS
Session Length: 30 / 60
Fee: $.6 / $
Hair Color and Length: Brown down to waist
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Casey is a small lady towering almost up to 5-ft, petite and proportional weighing in around 100lbs, spinner in size but not a hard body, pereky b-cup breasts with responsive nipples, rest of body is soft but not flabby, pleasant face and nice teeth, personality is even, friendly and nice though not extremely outgoing, some ink here'n'there but not overdone, clean and fresh though she does smoke - smell noticeable but not overpowering. Very good value provider with potential who aims to please but needs work on GFE to move up to next level.

A word on the "cutting" issue here: I don't think that she's into this sort of behavior. I noticed and she pointed out some marks on her upper left breast where she nervously picks at them. She says that this is a left over habit from chemical adventures in the past. I think that she's past that sort of thing and is making a serious effort to leave that chapter as history. I didn't get the feeling that I was being "played" with a sob story but time is the only true test of these things.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review of a sweet girl....like you said: "Time Will Tell"
Yeap that her. Lost all my reviews when aspd went down. Now gotta start over. Formerly Gimmeallone$. Name changed but not the game. Good review dead on
Something about that lake just leaves me nervous. Seen her twice and both times someone drove by as I was having my fun.
Yeah, public erotic activites can be rather dicey but that's also part of the adventures in "Otherland." LOL!
Saw Casey a few times at a cash motel. I just couldn't deal with the cigarette smell. If she would ever stop smoking and get the nicotine out of her pores I'd be a regular.
  • Logan
  • 01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Randy4Candy, very nice review. Thankz for sharing!

Casey is one of the best bargains out there....great moaning bbbj with FULL and COMPLETE CIM.

Saw Casey a few times at a cash motel. I just couldn't deal with the cigarette smell. If she would ever stop smoking and get the nicotine out of her pores I'd be a regular. Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Yea...sometimes you can pick her up and she will reek of cigarette smoke. Nothing worse than getting a wet-n-sloppy bbbj and having that smelly "smoky" saliva covering your member. That just turns me off...but her CIM usually brings a smile to my face!
Casey's other number (817) 368-4668
the other phone is off right now.
I was trying to put a picture up but it didn't work out. You might be able to go on city vibe and search under Casey for a pic.
Any phone pics?