How to become REALLY unpopular with providers really fast.

Guys: You have reviews to let each other know a bad apple in the bunch.

Well us ladies talk too (thankfully)

For the newbies, I thought I would throw a few examples on how to become unpopular with the ladies really fast.

Based on actual events from one guy.

Newbie: No ref's ='s higher risk. Asks for a "newbie" discount.

Boo.

Newbie show's up and actually turns out to be cool but wants round 2 when there is only 5 mins left in the session (he booked a half hour session).

Aaaaaa I don't think so buddy.

Newbie: Wants to see you again the next day but wants a discounted session (not so bad really). It doesn't happen.

Newbie: Contacts again and instead of wanting a discounted session, he offers to wash and wax your brand new car in exchange for session.

Ummmmmm....not. I don't bartering for services and if I did, I would post a ISO...sorry. Besides, my car is super clean anyway.

Newbie then wants to know if I will play for 50 roses.

All this coming from 1 guy!

With one ref: ME!

Now THAT is a AWESOME WAY to become REALLY UNPOPULAR really FAST with all the ladies.

'NEWBIE' needs to go back to Backpage an leave the ladies on ECCIE alone!
Sounds like he got a taste of something he maybe can't afford... You could have fun with it and walk him through pawning all his shit for the next "fix".

"i got these cheeseburgers man"
I KNOW that guy!

Did he offer you a brand new stripper pole still in box? Along with that did he offer you a new flat screen TV, 43 inches I believe?
Wow!! I will say that there a learning curve when you begin this adventure, but thats unbelievable!! Respect goes along way!!!
Wait a minute!!! the poor fellow met you and went bonkers. He is out of money and trying to figure some way to get another visit.This says you are doing something right. Can you blame him??? I have met you and I know how he feels. haha you are a very sweet person Kaylee...
Has he asked for the review special yet?
WTF?!?!? I see why some ladies don't see noobs, I don't think I was that much of an idiot when I started though. I was just grateful someone agreed to see me.
The crazy part is that I'm his ONLY ref and if he were to use me as a ref, I couldn't honestly give him a good one.

LOL
Ladies, please don't start posting reviews of us. Kaylee--you are awesome. I can understand the newbie going crazy for you. You were my very first okay on P411 and had a blast.
Awww shucks. You are pretty awesome yourself.

I wouldn't be on board with the review thing either to be honest.
You just gave me some awesome ideas and I'm not a noob so maybe I'll have better luck than this guy did.

Ok, don't miss your chance ladies. I'm not sure how long I can leave this offer out there.

Ladies, I will wash and wax your car for a 1 hour session! But wait..... That's not all. For the first 10 callers I will also do the windows and detail the inside for a 2 hr session with lots of BL&S!

Now who in their right mind would turn that down? I would hate for yall to miss out on this. Operators. ... I mean I'm standing by.
Dang it Kaylee, I told you I would use the Brazilian Turtle Wax on your car and kitty.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2014, 06:56 PM
You must of gave him a great session, now he thinks you're his girlfriend. lol