That Man From Texas?

Seriously, has anyone heard from him? Do any of you know him so you can check on him? I'm worried about him. He is older as he mentioned. He also never stayed away too long. He lived online in a way from what little I knew of him....All the other boards are dead so he can't be there............Anyone know anything? He's a cool dude with his one liners .....Please no pissy cunty remarks! This is a thread of concern for on of our members. Please reply in kind if you know of anything. Thanck you.
"Please no pissy cunty remarks!"........ That may be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I dont know where he is at the moment but I have my ideas, lol.
He's hiding from you.
I saw a new post some time this week.
  • Trey
  • 10-23-2010, 06:33 PM
I can't stand the pointless one liners, but I do hope the guy is ok.
Why don't you offer him a free blow job? I'd crawl out of a coffin for one.
Why don't you offer him a free blow job? I'd crawl out of a coffin for one. Originally Posted by gnadfly
ROFLMAO
You first Gnadfly! Pay for his session. He'll come out then I'm sure.
tmft last signed on the 13th of this month
You first Gnadfly! Pay for his session. He'll come out then I'm sure. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I'm not the one stalking him. Guess you don't really want to see him that bad.
  • anita
  • 10-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Now that you are talking about him I realize he is not very active on the board lately. I do hope he is okay.
Not stalking - only asking about one of our fellow members that used to post daily. Wishing him my best.