DYNAMIC FAKE ALL AROUND. HE SCREWED ME.

I want to go see him at 10 PM to 8 AM as discussed I arrived he didn't have the money there I got mad and was ready to leave he talked me into staying so I stayed I woke up at 8 AM like he said two he was taking me back to my place as he was going there I asked where his bank was he stopped at the galleria left me inside the car texted me 10 minutes later and said I'm not coming back I spent 12 hours with this man and was promised 2000 and he just disappeared and wasted my time and then put an alert on me when he's the one who did me wrong!!! Look at the text messages.
It's probably a stolen car
I don't see any text messages.

A stolen RENTAL car is more like it.......
  • NYr
  • 06-24-2017, 07:47 PM
do not post personal communications
Man, so many threads on this. She posted twice, her friend posted on her behalf and he posted. I don't care who's right and who's wrong. It's just trouble.
This chick is D R A M A
I have heard of burner phones, but to have a burner car damn. But i guess if you can convince someone to do a 2000 dollar job without even a down payment you got it like that.
Not an Alert. Moved to COED.

The following is at the top of the "Alert" Forum. This constitutes what's an actual Alert.
"Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material."

This would've been more useful in the Ladies Area.
This is great, there has to be so much more to this story that we don't have any idea of...yet.
I want to go see him at 10 PM to 8 AM as discussed I arrived he didn't have the money there I got mad and was ready to leave he talked me into staying so I stayed I woke up at 8 AM like he said two he was taking me back to my place as he was going there I asked where his bank was he stopped at the galleria left me inside the car texted me 10 minutes later and said I'm not coming back I spent 12 hours with this man and was promised 2000 and he just disappeared and wasted my time and then put an alert on me when he's the one who did me wrong!!! Look at the text messages. Originally Posted by VeronicaHart21
Certainly not supporting bad behavior by guys in the hobby, but frankly, this shit isn't that hard to figure out.

No cash...leave and alert. When you stayed without payment, you wasted your own time.
I'm curious why she was charging more than double her normal overnight rate? Her showcase lists $850, but she charged the guy $2000?

Something isn't adding up...
Or she offered a session in exchange for setting up incall. Something smells, and I'm not referring to spoiled milk!!

Edit: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...371&highlight=

Maybe she reneged on the ad contents?
Know what trouble is is when a guy strands a girl at a mall after he promised her 2000 I didn't stay at the man's house because I didn't have a place to stay I was promised an overnight
That 850 overnight special was two weeks old it may say to my showcase but what I discussed with other providers is also my business
That 850 overnight special was two weeks old it may say to my showcase but what I discussed with other providers is also my business Originally Posted by VeronicaHart21
If it is still posted in your showcase, then it is an active special.

Curious, was the car a Malibu?