Better Than Her Profile Pics!!

We've all read reviews were guys found the lady of the hour based on profile pics and reviews. But when he arrived, the lady behind the door looked nothing like her profile pics suggested. LOL

Any way, this is not a bashing thread. This is about giving shout outs to the providers whose profile pics did her no justice. When you walked in a saw the sexy lady behind the door, you felt as if you've hit the Jack Pot!!
You and junior were very pleased

Who are these ladies, share and give her props!!

I'll start:

N.M.
Cloey Banks
Chanel of Houston
Dania Rubio
Zafiro
Latina EC
Zoey Daniels
Amy Fox
Sexy1Hanna
Farida
Fuck...those chicks don't have any choice but to look better better than their pics...can't look any worse...
^^^^ That's kinda what i was thinkin.
Beau Derierre, Kenner Latina for me! YMMV!
Martell!
Lady Kayla
Right before "last call" frogs look like princesses.
Bum ba dee dah .. taint that the truth.
speaking of nasty showcases

Heh
When I first started, I wasn't sure if "Wow! You look better than your photos" was a backhanded statement. At the time, a good amount of my images were grainy selfies shot with my webcam. Now that I still hear this line even after having great professional photos, I take it as a compliment.

*smooches*
~Lena
  • Pbmgd
  • 07-10-2017, 10:49 AM
We've all read reviews were guys found the lady of the hour based on profile pics and reviews. But when he arrived, the lady behind the door looked nothing like her profile pics suggested. LOL

Any way, this is not a bashing thread. This is about giving shout outs to the providers whose profile pics did her no justice. When you walked in a saw the sexy lady behind the door, you felt as if you've hit the Jack Pot!!
You and junior were very pleased

Who are these ladies, share and give her props!!

I'll start:

N.M.
Cloey Banks
Chanel of Houston
Dania Rubio
Zafiro
Latina EC
Zoey Daniels
Amy Fox
Sexy1Hanna
Farida
Originally Posted by jojodancer15
I agree with Sexy1Hanna. I don't know who did her photos but they weren't flattering

I would add Angela Nicky.
Fuck...those chicks don't have any choice but to look better better than their pics...can't look any worse... Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's funny
I offer Skype sessions for anyone in doubt.
Beau Derierre, Kenner Latina for me! YMMV! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie