Seether tickets House of Blues Sunday night?

I won a couple tickets this morning and probably wont be able to make it Sunday night. I looked on ticket master and couldnt believe that they were almost $100 a piece. If any ladies are interested let me know. I would only ask for a small token of appreciation...haha. Just shoot me a PM if interested.
LOL. I'm sure you could have also found some for $25 to $50 as well. The question is classification type. Backstage, VIP, 1-5 rows, etc.

Sounds like you trynna get a $200 lay. on some shit that might only be worth $50 at best.
LOL. I'm sure you could have also found some for $25 to $50 as well. The question is classification type. Backstage, VIP, 1-5 rows, etc.

Sounds like you trynna get a $200 lay. on some shit that might only be worth $50 at best. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So first, please at least have some concept of the show and venue in question before you make smart ass comments. It makes you look like an ignorant person talking out of your ass. Second, the GA tickets start at $79 plus fees so a total of $187 for 2 tickets. There are no seats on the floor of the House of Blues (except the table section near the back) but since the spice girls never play at the House of Blues you wouldnt know that. Thanks for the input though...
You must not know of Sissylips very well ..... check out her mindless drivel in the political forum ..... yet you unknowingly nailed it ..... she is an ignorant person who talks out her ass .....
I won a couple tickets this morning and probably wont be able to make it Sunday night. I looked on ticket master and couldnt believe that they were almost $100 a piece. If any ladies are interested let me know. I would only ask for a small token of appreciation...haha. Just shoot me a PM if interested. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
So first, please at least have some concept of the show and venue in question before you make smart ass comments. It makes you look like an ignorant person talking out of your ass. Second, the GA tickets start at $79 plus fees so a total of $187 for 2 tickets. There are no seats on the floor of the House of Blues (except the table section near the back) but since the spice girls never play at the House of Blues you wouldnt know that. Thanks for the input though... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Simmer down on the emotions. I'm merely getting you to think through your post based on your barter attempt. $79 plus fees? You dont get to add plus fees that's your loss homie. The absolute value in this case is $158 or lower since resellers can charge whatever the fuck they want. Are you asking an Indy for a BBBJ in exchange for the tickets. that's likely all they're worth its not like they're Kanye, Future, or Jay Z tickets. ;-)
You must not know of Sissylips very well ..... check out her mindless drivel in the political forum ..... yet you unknowingly nailed it ..... she is an ignorant person who talks out her ass ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
why yall keep trynna point people to my Yeomans work in the Political forum. Cease and desist.
I won a couple tickets this morning and probably wont be able to make it Sunday night. I looked on ticket master and couldnt believe that they were almost $100 a piece. If any ladies are interested let me know. I would only ask for a small token of appreciation...haha. Just shoot me a PM if interested. Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Those tickets must be for a grass seat . . .
So first, please at least have some concept of the show and venue in question before you make smart ass comments. It makes you look like an ignorant person talking out of your ass. Second, the GA tickets start at $79 plus fees so a total of $187 for 2 tickets. There are no seats on the floor of the House of Blues (except the table section near the back) but since the spice girls never play at the House of Blues you wouldnt know that. Thanks for the input though... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
He doesn't understand bc Seether isnt what most would call black people music.
Those tickets must be for a grass seat . . . Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I should have just started a thread that was titled "Put you ignorant nonsense comments about houston music sceen here"...would have gotten the same result...
Damn....... I wanna to that show also....... I've seen Seether when they came with Papa Roach......... Great show!

I may end up going. If you want to go let me know thresh. Probably going to hit the dirt bar before the show.
I should have just started a thread that was titled "Put you ignorant nonsense comments about houston music sceen here"...would have gotten the same result... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
LOL. Yup! On another note,I love seether though!
I may end up going. If you want to go let me know thresh Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
LOL WTF....
Guess he missed the girl that loves Seether