Robbed by client

I know I'm new but do have a veteran that does my screening. Everything seemed fine with this guy so the appt was scheduled and completely. As I was walking him out he said he forgot his phone. He then grabbed the money and ran out. He used the name 'Able' #972-966-***9. Please pm for full number. Be careful I think this happened to my friend a few years ago. The Michael Jackson guy. He seemed familiar in looks but don't think it was him.
man that sucks sorry to hear that but didnt the michael jackson guy wasnt he robbing with a knife and gun? From wat i had been reading he is still locked up so this has got to be someone else. Im just glad u didnt get hurt be careful out there .
Sorry that happened. It's happening a lot lately. And it may be the same guy. You girls need to get the money upfront, count it, make sure it's not counterfeit, then put it away in a safe place before the session starts.
Sorry that happened. It's happening a lot lately. And it may be the same guy. You girls need to get the money upfront, count it, make sure it's not counterfeit, then put it away in a safe place before the session starts. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I agree 100%. Don't know why more providers don't do this. I know if I was a provider, unless you were a regular client, I'm counting.

Sorry it happened to you Holly. Be careful.

Motley Fool
LADIES YOU NEED TO STAY SAFE NONE OF THE GIRLS WILL SPEAK UP SO HE WILL COUNTINE TODO THIS UNTILL THE NEW VICTIMS COME FORWARD OR HE KILLS SOMEBODY .....

EVEN IF THEY HAVE A HANDLE HERE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING .
  • Nakia
  • 02-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Sometimes if you move the donation during or after checking if it's all there will work. This happened to me before. So far do this has helped. Be careful sweetie....
LADIES YOU NEED TO STAY SAFE NONE OF THE GIRLS WILL SPEAK UP SO HE WILL COUNTINE TODO THIS UNTILL THE NEW VICTIMS COME FORWARD OR HE KILLS SOMEBODY .....

EVEN IF THEY HAVE A HANDLE HERE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING . Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!!
Posting alerts will not get this douchbag off the streets, only filing a report with the Police will set in motion the steps to show he (if MWJ) violated his orders of probation. Otherwise all the alerts and advice about screening will not get him caught, and I hope and pray he doesn't escalate his MO to where someone is really hurt or killed.
Somebody is obviously causing some big problems, but I doubt it's Michael Wayne Jackson. Dallas County jail search indicates he's still locked safely away http://www.dallascounty.org/jaillook...ale&race=Black

Thanks to ShysterJohn for the link in another thread. The Dallas County system is maintained in "real time" as you can tell by scrolling down to the bottom of the linked page (the time line should match up with the time that you access the page -- 11:51 at the moment, for example. The second he's released, his jail search page should disappear).

Best of luck and be safe, ladies. And the rule is always the same: screen, screen, screen. Who knows, the Dallas County website could be wrong.
Sorry about that kid. Just remember: Fast pay = Good customer.
Good luck!
PJ
Sorry that happened to you. I really hope MWJ is locked away, because now his name is being brought into a lot of posts again.. He's obviously very dangerous... I think every provider should learn self defense, always keep an eye on the money or put it up, and get a gun.
F-ing A-hole Thief, I hate an F-ing Thief.
He should be strung up by his balls and
used for bating practice.

Or at least tied up and forced to watch
several hours of reruns of Grey's Anatomy.

I think you girls should always get, count,
and put away your money first, always.

Doesn't offend me in the least, kind of
bothers me when a girl doesn't.

I think all the guys should agree on this,
just as a way of looking out for the girls,
and as a common courtesy.
Putting your money away is not going to help you when dealing with this guy He will destroy your entire incall to find anything of value and take it from laptops and cell phones to any amount of money and CC you have there with you.

I HAVE SAID IT ABOUT 100 TIMES THE LAST COUPLE DAYS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO BE SAFE AND DO EXTENSIVE SCREENING RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE NEW PLEASE MY GOD CONTACT ONE OF THE LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE AND ASK FOR TIPS ON SCREENING ... HELL PM ME ILL HELP YOU.

SILENCE WILL NOT GET THIS BASTARD OFF THE STREETS OR OFF THIS SITE.
KACI YOUR JUST SO OVER THE TOP WITH ALL THIS. IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THE GUY DIDNT WANT TO PAY NOT PULL A WEAPON AND TAKE ALL HER VALUABLES......
FILE WAT TYPE OF REPORT TO THE POLICE?
kaci is right. its best to count it and move it, but never put it with the rest of your cash...... in some cases, once you are already in this situation, the best thing you can do is just what you did...... let him take the money and run the hell off. Someone like that is liable to get violent. Be safe