Barebacklover changes names

Beware ladies this man can really can break your dignity or make you feel rotten cause he did me that way. I have gotten wind that he has changed names. I believe he goes by 2 different names if you wanna know more pm me and Ill tell you. BBL looks white, smooth shaved head with a slim build of body. Do not have sex with this guy or see him. I didnt know what lidos was until he took me their or what you could do in lidos. Im not doing this to play victim but I want anyone that reads this to be aware.

So I guess I am confused, Is Lidos an adult theater?
Yes
Yes Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Thank You Bubba
Always research anyplace before you go! I can imagine your shocker.
So Bare Back Lover isn't his given full name?
You mean he's an old guy from Fort Worth? No, wait... that's a guy who wrecks peoples lives and is just trying to get laid.
Always research anyplace before you go! I can imagine your shocker. Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
Barebacklover.....SHOW US THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
Without giving the new name, this alert is worthless.
BBL's account is still active. If you have any kind of proof that he has other handles, please provide that information to a mod for investigation.
  • DABOY
  • 02-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Or publish his phone number!

Not a good idea. Complete phone numbers are real world info and may not be posted here.
Torito
  • BLM69
  • 02-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Mods close this thread, no alert going on here

Or alert to stay away from this provider as she will start alerts after visiting her.

HEY RCS, We saw the pics in the review, You knew what you were doing.
I'm beginning to wonder if these 2 are in it together to raise ratings...kind of like Ali vs. Frazier....Rick Flair vs. Hulk Hogan....King Kong and Godzilla.