The "Buddy List"

This site has a "Buddy List" function, and I was just curious if any of you boys and girls use this feature and if so how. As for me I add providers I think I may want to see or have seen and enjoyed. When I log in one of the first things I typically do is see who on my list is online. I tend to have to request some what spur of the moment, and I usually start with my "buddies" that are online.

all_me
My buddy list is populated with gals I have seen, gals I want to see and gals who I think have something worthwhile to say.

With gals I have seen, in most cases I saw them cuz I liked something about them more than their pics. Therefore, I might like to go see what they posted recently.

Gals I might want to see - I want to be able to screen them. I need to read what they post, read their latest reviews.

Some gals just have a lot of interesting things to say, so I have TNTAngie on my list, for instance. Haven't done it yet, but I have considered adding Jules Jaguar.

I have considered adding guys who have something interesting to say, but (1) that just seems lame or gay to me and (2) most of you guys are full of BS and don't have anything worthwhile to say on any consistency.
I have both gals and guys in mine. For gals, it is favorites I may have seen or want to see and some just to drool over their showcase but can't afford. The guys are some whose opinions I trust & have interesting posts.
I need to add to my buddy list.
Where do I find the buddy list?
Click on the user name. You will get a drop-down box. One of the options is to add to contacts. Select that one and confirm the selection.

To view them, click on the "private messages" link on the top right of the page under your name. Then click on "contacts" on the left side of the screen.
Thanks.
I go the same way as you, All_me. If I can't get in touch with my first choice (usually my ATF) I'll check the buddy list to see who is on line. Those on the list are the
ones I would see again and those I would want to see. I'll PM them to see if they are available on short notice.