Watch out for Baby . . weird text to my phone

I dont know who she is but she text me & said : " Wats gud I got a ad thats blowin up like crazy do u or a friend wana take sum calls an get xtra $$ - dont have to be no ties - 150 hh - 200 hr - we split 50/50 "

So I googled the # and found this ad http://dallasobserver.backpage.com/F...rl-29/16061665

Hmm .. I work independent & am very cautious. THat personally sounds like a pimp to me & I myself wouldnt find a random person on bp to send my calls to. I am cautious of things like le & pimps. I dont wanna get involved in Drama. But I am just wondering what type of person does this. Is she safe hmm. Just a thought.
Courtney,

Thanks for the FYI, and for researching the phone number. I am moving this to Coed as it does not fit the parameters for an alert.

Mat
ok thanks I wasnt sure where to put it but its weird.
I find nothing suspicious about a 29 year old provider who goes by the name of "baby" and feels the need to specifically describe herself as a "white girl" in the title of her ad. And my suspicions are lessened all the more by her willingness to share the wealth with complete strangers out of the kindness of her own heart.

Sounds like a great opportunity. There are no alarms here, at all.
Good detective work, Courtney. One can never be too safe.
Nice job, Courtney. Da Englis be so bad; it be almos laufible.
This is the phone number (incomplete) in the ad (copied and pasted):

***### 214 859 518 ###***
***### 214 859 518 ###***

Courtney how did you link the number you were texted from to an incomplete phone number?
I used google search & umm what else do u think goes in front of the 5? it pulled this ad up the girls getting calls from something.
What I see is a phone number 214-859-518X where X can be anything from 0 to 9.

What number did you Google?