Date: 7/2/23
Name: Vivi
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/vivi
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: LFK, Shower Play, AMP-style activities including tongue bath, TUMA, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Photos are very old/inaccurate on the website. Mid-30s dark hair woman, C cups (naturals I think), bit of a mommy tummy
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I think I will pass on her.
No wonder there were no reviews. Thanks for the honesty saved me a trip
Thanks for the info. Pics looked so good to I almost puller trigger today
Thanks for the review. I hate it when they lie on the website. I know the pics are usually inaccurate, but BK wrote "YOUNG" for Vivi, what a shame.
Surprised you got tuma. That isn't on the site
Thanks for the review. I hate it when they lie on the website. I know the pics are usually inaccurate, but BK wrote "YOUNG" for Vivi, what a shame. Originally Posted by yanjunyy

They took the "young" part off her description...guess the owner read this review
They took the "young" part off her description...guess the owner read this review Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Yeah, young was a bit much. She's still good looking though imo. I wish her pics didn't have the face blur.. it's not like she's unattractive
If a girl is really in her 20s, that would be a unicorn. I've always walked I'm expecting 70 percent of what's on the site.